• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 3: Pining for the Good Old Days Edition

zroid

Banned
Pretty good deal on at the Cineplex store right now. 50% off seemingly all blu-rays and dvds, and if you spend $15 or more you get a free Admit One ticket. I think shipping is free too.

Thinking of picking up some Disney stuff.

FrsDvl

So i just picked up a Vita, paid way too much probably (215) came with a 16gb card. But whatever.

Anyway, are there any good Vita game sales going on? I have no idea on what's available and which games i need to get. definitely looking for a good deal on Tearaway though.

isny

napkin dispenser
Pretty good deal on at the Cineplex store right now. 50% off seemingly all blu-rays and dvds, and if you spend $15 or more you get a free Admit One ticket. I think shipping is free too.

Seems like a good deal. Thinking of picking up Stitch for $14.99...and it looks like the admit one cert is one of the ones good for ANY movie.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
So i just picked up a Vita, paid way too much probably (215) came with a 16gb card. But whatever.

Anyway, are there any good Vita game sales going on? I have no idea on what's available and which games i need to get. definitely looking for a good deal on Tearaway though.

Congrats on the purchase.

PS+ will be $30 on Boxing Day if you don't already have it. With it, you'll get Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush, Wipeout, Soul Sacrifice, Sonic Racing Transformed right away and more every month. Persona 4 Golden goes on sale for $20 all the time. That should keep you busy for a few months.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!

ohlawd

Ys: Memories of Celceta then Persona 4 Golden after. Don't even bother with anything else.

FrsDvl

Congrats on the purchase.

PS+ will be $30 on Boxing Day if you don't already have it. With it, you'll get Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush, Wipeout, Soul Sacrifice, Sonic Racing Transformed right away and more every month. Persona 4 Golden goes on sale for $20 all the time. That should keep you busy for a few months.

Got 7 days of ps+ right now, already grabbed all the freebies, didn't see Sonic though? Is it going going be 30 on the PS store as well? Or will it be in store only, don't really want to go shopping on boxing day.

Ys: Memories of Celceta then Persona 4 Golden after. Don't even bother with anything else.

Probably be picking both up soon!

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Got 7 days of ps+ right now, already grabbed all the freebies, didn't see Sonic though? Is it going going be 30 on the PS store as well? Or will it be in store only, don't really want to go shopping on boxing day.

Sonic Racing will go up either this coming Tuesday or the one after. The $30 PS+ offer is at Walmart only I believe. Try ordering it from the website if you don't want to fight crowds.

daevv

Are PS4 games worth $40 in trade at EB Games or is that just in the US/Gamestop? Only see "up to $40" on the website. I want to get rid of Killzone ASAP.

Beck

Are PS4 games worth $40 in trade at EB Games or is that just in the US/Gamestop? Only see "up to $40" on the website. I want to get rid of Killzone ASAP.

It should be for us Canadians, too. I traded in Killzone on Tuesday and they said it's $23 but because of the promotion they bumped it up to $40.

Ondore

The only question you'd have to ask about $18 Tearaway is "How long until it's free on PS+?"

Based on Sony first party releases in the past, I'd say about August.

It should be for us Canadians, too. I traded in Killzone on Tuesday and they said it's $23 but because of the promotion they bumped it up to $40.

They were only giving $23 for it but are going to turn around and sell it for $54.99? I thought it would be worth around $40 regardless.

jet1911

Hmmm. Shopping spree, or no shopping spree...

Thanks for the heads up. I think I'm gonna hold out for a better deal though, it's been at $169-$179 a few times with a game included, and I'm hoping they'll have that again. I'm looking at you Amazon.

If not, fuck it I'm just gonna get whatever vita I can, waited too long.

Amazon have it for $200 with 8gb memory, 2 games and the official carrying case!

Any deals on vita memory cards recently? I want to get Teraway but I only have 4gb cards and Sony's ridiculous pricing on their mem cards is really putting me off.

Well thanks to Target 3DS XL deal using my brothers employee discount, I managed to get myself a nice sexy black one! Now I can finally play the games I've bought over the past months!

I love this thread <3

Cheers! :) I'll mostly probably wait till next week to buy some more 3DS games! Main priority is FE: Awakening, ALBW, and Ace Attorney 5 (gotta support the series!)

Top Bottom