• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 3: Pining for the Good Old Days Edition

Vamphuntr

There is no way their servers are getting hammered that much. They probably put a larger delay on processing the queue...

Yeah this is ridiculous. Website is loading really quick too. During the Black Friday sales it slowed down to a crawl and this is not the case. Maybe the actual processing has not really started yet since it's been stuck at 2% since the beginning for me.

Tsundere

Banned
I hope they aren't using a timeout system where they give everyone in queue X time to complete the transaction and limit the # of "checkout" clients.... :|

evanmisha

Expected incompetence, so I have 3 devices all in the queue, at 0% since it started.

Now the progress bars have started filling slowly, and in the opposite order that the devices were put in the queue. Yay!

zroid

Banned
feels good to not buy anything this year, lol. these queues are such broken nonsense.

fuck. oh well I'll add in PS+. Not like I lost any progress.

might be wrong, but I think it is, even though they don't advertise it. Hasn't always been the case, but I'm pretty sure I got free shipping on something $19.99 a year or so ago.

Top Bottom