• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 3: Pining for the Good Old Days Edition

Ondore

Futureshop leads 69-18 here.

64GB SD card and Deus Ex U for me, 64GB SD card for my father... come on, no whammies, no whammies...

zroid

Banned
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all -- tomorrow I head south till Jan 4th so sad to say I'm probably gonna miss the return of ShippingGAF next week. ;P

Canon

Banned
Ordered.

Sonic Lost World
Deus EX
Naruto Storm 3 FB
Kingdom Hearts 1.5

$100

Was gonna get PS Plus but I have a gift card at Wal-Mart...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all -- tomorrow I head south till Jan 4th so sad to say I'm probably gonna miss the return of ShippingGAF next week. ;P

lol you still can enjoy a bit of it on your free time :D

I have SM3DW and Sonic Lost world in queue now
Anything worth picking up? I don't need PS+ though!

Done..

Bought new Headset and SM3DW.

:)

Currently 46%. Sennheiser earbuds and PS+ go go go.

Which headset are you guys talking about?

Roto13

Well. They're supposedly sending me an invoice, so several credit/debit cards later, I guess it maybe worked.

What is even the point of my Visa debit card? Nobody accepts it.

Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request.
The page may be temporarily unavailable or may no longer exist.

Please take a moment to provide us feedback by clicking the button below and telling us what you were attempting to do when this error occurred.

Your input will help us improve the quality of the site for our customers.
RIGHT AT CHECKOUT

FFFFFFFFFFFF......

Roto13

I didn't get a confirmation email from FS yet. Does it usually take long?

I didn't get mine yet, either.

Ordered a year of Plus (I don't see any reason to buy multiple years right now. It's not like there's never going to be another sale) and Wind Waker HD.

ohlawd

woot got my order in at Best Buy

$55 total for 1 year PS+ and Deus Ex:HRDC for Wii U. Good timing too as I just beat ACIV and I needed a new game to play. Hopefully it ships to me soon.

torontoml

Went through the queue to get the W900a, come to find the total came to $20 more than I had on my credit card.

Went back and got 3 years of plus though, didn't have to wait in a queue for that thankfully.

Order Status is currently unavailable
We're processing so many great deals that you won't be able to view or change your orders until the morning of December 25th.
Customer service will also be unable to view your orders until then. Sorry for the inconvenience.

BB has disabled order status :)
Nice move though to make things smoother for everyone!

I don't think EB actually updated with deals. It looks like just ads for the 26th.

Edit: NVM. You have to hunt for them. Nothing I want.

Top Bottom