• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 3: Pining for the Good Old Days Edition

Quadratic

I believe you can buy the iphone straight up but it'll be locked to the carrier and the same price as an unlocked phone from Apple. Hopefully someone else can clarify.

isny

napkin dispenser
I need another pillow. I guess those pillows are really good?

As good a synthetic pillow you'll get for $5!

Can you buy an iphone without a contract at Future Shop?

I believe you can buy the iphone straight up but it'll be locked to the carrier and the same price as an unlocked phone from Apple. Hopefully someone else can clarify.

You can only buy it off contract at an Apple store. They're factory unlocked.

soultron

Banned
I'm going out for my first boxing day in many years to get PC components tomorrow. I hope I don't get trampled. I don't even want to go near downtown Toronto/Y&D Square if I can avoid it.

As good a synthetic pillow you'll get for $5!

You can only buy it off contract at an Apple store. They're factory unlocked.
Thanks. I dont mind if it's locked to a carrier, I just don't want to sign to a contract. I hae store credit at FS i want to use.

Krixeus

Does anyone have a link to all the gaming-related Boxing day sales of the major stores (EB Games, Best Buy, Future Shop, Target, etc)? Sorry if someone already made a round-up post about it, didn't come across any in the last couple pages I checked.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
So its midnight. Walmart PS+ why u no show up yet?

I'm so conflicted if I should buy another year or not.

Buy the pillows while you decide.

Thanks isny, actually ended up buying something for Boxing Day. <3 PillowGAF.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
HELP!, I am looking for a tablet tomorrow. Under 200$, any suggests?, has to be quad core, that's all i know!

I'm not sure about quad core but I got my sister a Nexus 7 from shop.ca for $200 after taxes and I should be getting another $40 back in ebates in February.

Yondy604

Banned
I'm not sure about quad core but I got my sister a Nexus 7 from shop.ca for $200 after taxes and I should be getting another $40 back in ebates in February.

Well shop.ca ships like 3 weeks after you buy it, so I need more of a 1 week shipping or less option :p

vulva

you're kidding me, walmart's website had problems with my credit card, I re-enter the info again and suddenly they're telling me the item in my cart is out of stock

Bronetta

$15 Rayman Legends just wasn't meant to be. Oh well Ubisoft, you had your chance. Now I'll just wait for it to go on PS+.

Now I'm reading over at redflag that they shouldn't have charged tax on the PS+ cards? Hmm I was kinda surprised at that myself. I don't think other stores charge tax on these cards?

i-Jest

you're kidding me, walmart's website had problems with my credit card, I re-enter the info again and suddenly they're telling me the item in my cart is out of stock

Your right. I just checked the link. That's fucking ridiculous. I guess you'll have to brave the stores now.

Good. Time for an early morning trip tomorrow, wish me luck Canadian Deals-GAF!
Good luck man. I honestly wouldn't go just for that. Saving $16 is not worth that hassle. At a walmart no less. The malls are one thing but this is fucking walmart we're talking about on boxing day! Lol

It seems on a yearly basis we get a price error or a flash sale like this so your better of waiting for that in the new year. I'm sure you'll be able to pick a year up for less than $49.99.

Guys, what's the best TV for around $1000-$1500 right now.

Preferably LED
3D not a requirement
55 inches would be optimum.

Should be able to buy online.

Top Bottom