• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 3: Pining for the Good Old Days Edition

Stat!

Cineplex at Polo Park. My wording was kind of bad. The city is full of nice people but the sketchy ones are damn sketchy.

Also for the guy looking for 3DS XL deals: I don't think there's anything at the moment but just be a little patient. It's fairly easy to come across $30-$40 off at this point, so give it a couple weeks.

Or you can do like me: buy a used 3DS (preferably an Ambassdor unit) and play with it to see if you like it. If you do, get a XL, transfer all the games, and then sell the old unit.

Ambassador unit?

I PM'd the guy who promised me the coupon but no response yet. If I do get it, I'll pick it up for $150 at Staples. It won't be better than that till November probably?

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Ambassador unit?

I PM'd the guy who promised me the coupon but no response yet. If I do get it, I'll pick it up for $150 at Staples. It won't be better than that till November probably?

The people who bought a 3DS within the first 6 months got 20 games for free as an apology from Nintendo from price dropping the system so early. The NES games are available on the eShop but to date the GBA games aren't. Also, I got extra lucky and got Excitebike 3D and TLoZ Four Swords that were also offered for free last year.

I bought the OG 3DS for $140 and sold it for $120. So basically for $20 I got 22 games. It is kinda of a hassle, but having Metroid Fusion, Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones, and Kirby & The Amazing Mirror made it totally worth it.

Gadirok

I also got a $50 coupon off the Playstation headsets that I won't be using. I already own the Pulse elite since October, so its better off that someone uses it before it expires (in 2 days I think).

Great headset, quote post to see the code.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
What would be the best deal for an external HDD right now? It's for my WiiU, and I'm mostly buying physical games, so a small HDD (500gb max) should be more than enough for the lifetime of the console.

dream

I have Staples coupons too, if anyone wants them.

edit: $50 off any console is gone
hard drive one gone too

Mayyhem

Hello,

On your recent visit to Futureshop.ca you ordered the South Park The Stick Of Truth (Xbox One). Due to reasons beyond our control, South Park The Stick Of Truth (Xbox One) is no longer available. Therefore, we will need to cancel your order. We apologize for any inconvenience this caused.

We thank you for your loyalty to Future Shop and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Sincerely,

The Futureshop.ca Team

What the Hell. Did they cancel my whole E3 preorder?

Hello,

On your recent visit to Futureshop.ca you ordered the South Park The Stick Of Truth (Xbox One). Due to reasons beyond our control, South Park The Stick Of Truth (Xbox One) is no longer available. Therefore, we will need to cancel your order. We apologize for any inconvenience this caused.

We thank you for your loyalty to Future Shop and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Sincerely,

The Futureshop.ca Team

What the Hell. Did they cancel my whole E3 preorder?

They're just getting around to canceling the preorders on games that don't exist (south park is current gen only)

It should just be that one game that gets canceled.

Stat!

Anyone have a $50 Staples coupon off the console? The guy I PM'd yesterday who promised me it hasn't responded and I don't want to lose out on it for tomorrow.

Sora_N

Did I just remember wrong or did Futureshop give out $10 codes for Last of Us orders? I don't think I got one.

Wow, FS shipped my PXZ last night and I just got it NOW (I'm in BC). Awesome except I have a final exam tonight, can't play.

Luigi87

My store got three copies of PxZ in, but no shelf space at the moment. One was claimed by the girl who works in electronics, and the other two are backstocked. Tempted to grab one, but ugh, my backlog is bad enough as it is.

No_Style

I got my headset & I can see how they crack so easily. So much stress is put on that specific spot when you're just putting them on like regular headsets. With that in mind I'm separating the headset by holding those silver circles and not with by the actual ears.

big_z

im looking to do some coupon stacking at staples for a 3DS. im in need of:

$50 off gaming console
$20-25 off $150
$15 off $100
$10 off $75

please send me a pm if you can donate a code for any of those or variations of them. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Lexxism

I got my headset & I can see how they crack so easily. So much stress is put on that specific spot when you're just putting them on like regular headsets. With that in mind I'm separating the headset by holding those silver circles and not with by the actual ears.

What did you buy? Pulse headset?

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Cineplex at Polo Park. My wording was kind of bad. The city is full of nice people but the sketchy ones are damn sketchy.

Also for the guy looking for 3DS XL deals: I don't think there's anything at the moment but just be a little patient. It's fairly easy to come across $30-$40 off at this point, so give it a couple weeks.

Or you can do like me: buy a used 3DS (preferably an Ambassdor unit) and play with it to see if you like it. If you do, get a XL, transfer all the games, and then sell the old unit.

Definitely full of truth right there. Absolutely have to be aware of your surroundings in certain areas.

Stat!

I know it's late Tuesday for a Wednesday code, but does anyone have a Staples code for $50 off a 90+ console? Was hoping to get one over the past couple days but can't catch people giving them out and the guy who promised me one hasn't been able to email me it yet.

Planning on buying a 3DS XL with AC hopefully.

My Pulse Elite headset arrived today and I've been playing Miami Hotline PS3 with it all night. God damn this thing is nice! Best $90 I've spent in a while.

3N16MA

Banned
im looking to do some coupon stacking at staples for a 3DS. im in need of:

$50 off gaming console
$20-25 off $150
$15 off $100
$10 off $75

please send me a pm if you can donate a code for any of those or variations of them. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Check your PM.

Headset coupon : FSTLOUTXT16MCLM1

Top Bottom