• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

After a nice conversation, they said that they would give me the $15 for the collector's edition.

I just had to order it now. wait till the 20th and then with chatlog in hand talk to the next CS rep and tell them that this CS said that they would give it to me for $15.

.... .....

this sounds like I'm getting the runaround

is this how it's supposed to be for the rest of you?

jholmes

After a nice conversation, they said that they would give me the $15 for the collector's edition.

I just had to order it now. wait till the 20th and then with chatlog in hand talk to the next CS rep and tell them that this CS said that they would give it to me for $15.

.... .....

this sounds like I'm getting the runaround

is this how it's supposed to be for the rest of you?

I had to put in my own full-price order (you know, because they made the original one vanish into thin air) and then they knocked it down to $15 manually, free shipping and all.

Returners

So wait. You got the collectors edition of the Order for $15? What'd I miss?

lol, because I thought these things would happen, I already have an collectors edition ordered. They found it and knocked down 10% of it.... but I preordered cheaper at 79.99, so no 15, but still more savings.

zroid

Banned
me right now

catsleep.gif~c200

chrono01

I already have my pre-order at Amazon, so I doubt I need to pre-order one at Futureshop.

However, if Amazon doesn't pull through...

ohlawd

I am up right now, so I will likely be up in an hour. Might as well try and get myself a Rosalina.

What are you guys using for free shipping?

just gonna do another order with Super Mario Bros. Peach amiibo. can't check right now but I think she's still available.

zroid

Banned
I was thinking of ordering something which would never release, but I might just grab a Super Mario series Luigi amiibo instead. I kind of want one anyway. Can always return if I change my mind...

FrsDvl

Damn I figured I'll have a few beers waiting for Rosalina. Now I'm ready to pass out. Who knows what time she'll actually be up.. Shortly after 12 PST.. What is shortly in their terms

I was thinking of ordering something which would never release, but I might just grab a Super Mario series Luigi amiibo instead. I kind of want one anyway. Can always return if I change my mind...

If you don't want to order something extra, add Mario vs Donkey Kong (Nintendo Wii U)

Its an eshop only title

Sucks for everyone in EST. I usually sleep at 4-5AM PST anyways.

What's cheaper than The Last Guardian? lol

I assume this works for PayPal? Best Buy never charged me for my Meta Knight pre-order, so they shouldn't charge for TLG or Let it Die.

just gonna do another order with Super Mario Bros. Peach amiibo. can't check right now but I think she's still available.

Good idea to get something else you want.

I was looking and saw Luigi is available. Might go for him, because like you said, if I end up not wanting him, I can always return it.

Sora_N

I assume this works for PayPal? Best Buy never charged me for my Meta Knight pre-order, so they shouldn't charge for TLG or Let it Die.

Good idea to get something else you want.

I was looking and saw Luigi is available. Might go for him, because like you said, if I end up not wanting him, I can always return it.

Sorry I don't use PayPal on FS/BB's site.

I think people are hammering FS's site lol.

I am just going to use Mario vs. Donkey Kong. Currently have both FS and BB open. FS wasn't letting me get to my cart, but both websites are working for me now.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
I'm joining in this rosalina party just because I had a bad day and fuck it I need to buy something. Maybe I can swap for a shulk or zero suit samus one day.

Harusame

Best Buy has been okay for me so far. I have an Audio Technica USB mic in my cart (since I was planning on buying one anyways) so I don't need to pay extra for shipping.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Best Buy has been okay for me so far. I have an Audio Technica USB mic in my cart (since I was planning on buying one anyways) so I don't need to pay extra for shipping.

I'm buying a vita game I've wanted for a while.

Goodluck friends

MarkusRJR

Thankfully Rosalina isn't an Amiibo I give a shit about. Ness is going to be a hassle to get though...

Fuck scalpers and good luck to the brave souls trying to get a Rosalina tonight.

Just going to put this out there. If I manage to snag one for my son, and he gives me any grief about chores this week, I'll have a Rosalina up for grabs.

FrsDvl

Oh boy. Added, Luigi, Bowser, Peach and Yoshi from the next wave to my cart. Don't shop while under the infulence of alcohol. But it seems like a great idea.

chrono01

I'm not going to buy anything extra, since there's nothing I really need at the moment. I'm just going to pay the $4 or whatever shipping will cost.

Here's hoping they package her well...

Top Bottom