• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

Anth0ny

RI1uvS3.png

pplu2Nu.png

What assholes. :lol

bahahaha what the actual fuck

CRA5H

I'll stick with my Amazon order. If that doesn't work out, I won't lose any sleep over it. My job performance is more important than some damn figurine
that looks pretty and all.

Damn, Im out, if I knew their servers could handle it I would wake up at 3 AM and try, but F5ing for 1 hour to see the store come back up and them being out of stock doesnt sound like fun.

Good luck to those who will try.

espher

This amiibo hunt is driving me fucking bonkers.

I'd rather these fucking sites did it as a legit lottery than playing F5-spam-and-pray.

So now I've got everything but Lucario (gg no re), Rosalina (no fucking way I'm going to be awake at 4 AM), and Toad. Well, and my Shulks, which still haven't shipped from Gamestop in the US, it seems.

And I'm buying everything in duplicate like a moron because for some reason I decided I wanted to 'collect' these. If I didn't need at least one NA box of each (for the collection) I'd be fine w/ just importing.

Maybe I should collect EU amiibo... ;)

antibolo

Banned
why don't you guys just set an alarm for 2:45? you only need to be awake for 20 minutes lol

This assumes they're going to post it on time. I don't have such high faith in Future Shop.

And 20 minutes is more than enough to screw up what would otherwise be a good night sleep for me.

I'm sure scalpers are loving it though.

Jinto

Don't really care about Amiibos, but I'm tempted to grab the Rosalina one.

Damn, Nintendo's website is still slow. Are there anymore free games I can get coins from? I grabbed Lucadian, Zen Pinball, Pokemon Bank, and Steel Diver this morning.

jholmes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They cancelled my $15 dollar order for The order:1886 Premium edition due to supply chain issues. :(

THE DREAM IS DEAD

Just got the email too! Damn it Amazon, I don't want a 10% discount on the collector's edition! I want you to ship that damn thing to me for $15 like you said!

This is awful, horrible news. I miss people whining about Amiibo shipping.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Don't really care about Amiibos, but I'm tempted to grab the Rosalina one.

Damn, Nintendo's website is still slow. Are there anymore free games I can get coins from? I grabbed Lucadian, Zen Pinball, Pokemon Bank, and Steel Diver this morning.
Rusty's Real Deal Baseball on the 3DS has a 10 coin post play survey.

jholmes

To try to salvage some sort of bright spot from the greatest injustice in the history of mankind:

If anyone did want to get the CE for The Order, go to http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00KVT3KJI/ and enter the code THEORDER during checkout.

I'm probably not supposed to publicize this but there's no way in hell I'm buying the game now so someone might as well benefit. Tell Amazon I said it was OK!

Anth0ny

This amiibo hunt is driving me fucking bonkers.

I'd rather these fucking sites did it as a legit lottery than playing F5-spam-and-pray.

So now I've got everything but Lucario (gg no re), Rosalina (no fucking way I'm going to be awake at 4 AM), and Toad. Well, and my Shulks, which still haven't shipped from Gamestop in the US, it seems.

And I'm buying everything in duplicate like a moron because for some reason I decided I wanted to 'collect' these. If I didn't need at least one NA box of each (for the collection) I'd be fine w/ just importing.

Maybe I should collect EU amiibo... ;)

It's the way to go. You'll be a lot happier and stress free. Talking from experience here.

DJ_Lae

Damn, I guess no Order for me. At $15 I was willing to take a chance that it wasn't all polish with no substance. I probably wouldn't pay over $20 even if it reviews well.

I'll borrow a copy from the library, I guess.

Apathy

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They cancelled my $15 order for The order:1886 Premium edition due to supply chain issues. :(

THE DREAM IS DEAD

Such bullshit. Why lie, just say it's because it was a pricing error, 10% off is a like sticking salt in wound at this point.

jholmes

It says in the email that its linked to your account, so I'm not sure how others will be able to redeem this

Oh damn. I deleted the email in righteous disgust so I can't verify this.

Anyone want to check if it's the case, or if Amazon is too lazy to follow through with their own petty threats? (I assume it's a threat, everything they do seems against human nature at this point in the night.)

Top Bottom