• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

Where did you get the link?

Yep, I just stole it from the other thread, but glad I was able to help.

A bit selfish of me.. but I ordered one here as well as my Amazon one because this seems to have a definitive release date, and I don't trust Amazon too much. Assuming they both ship, I'd like to trade it with somebody for a Pit, Shulk or Ike if possible. If not, I'll sell it off to somebody at cost.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Thank god I got the email. *phew*

First amiibo I ever ordered and it was stressful as hell. Why do you do this to yourselves? I don't wanna think what will happen come ZSS. :(

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Damn, these amiibos are expensive. With shipping it was like $22.
That's why I was ready.

ze8cc8j.png

Yep, I just stole it from the other thread, but glad I was able to help.

A bit selfish of me.. but I ordered one here as well as my Amazon one because this seems to have a definitive release date, and I don't trust Amazon too much. Assuming they both ship, I'd like to trade it with somebody for a Pit, Shulk or Ike if possible. If not, I'll sell it off to somebody at cost.

Thanks for passing it on. That thread was the only place I wasn't refreshing.

Fularu

Banned
That's why I was ready.

ze8cc8j.png

Lol same

Expédition 1 Prévu pour livraison standard
Qté. Description du produit Total

The Last Guardian (PlayStation 3)

État de l’article: Pré-Commande
Release Date(fr): 31-12-2015

Note des clients:
4,1 /5

(Basé sur 9 votes)
Évaluer et noter le produit 59,99 $

Expédition 2 Prévu pour livraison standard
Qté. Description du produit Total

amiibo Super Smash Bros. Rosalina Figure

État de l’article: Pré-Commande
Release Date(fr): 06-02-2015
Évaluer et noter le produit 13,99 $

Ugh. Here's hoping it's packed well. My son's collecting the full set mint on card. This one won't be easy to find again if it's all banged up when it reaches the house.

Fuzzy

Both my Meta Knight and my Rosalina orders look like that. Won't I be a fool if they actually ship The Last Guardian!
I ordered 2 Meta Knight when that went up to get free shipping. I messed up with Shulk on EB.ca because I was at work with shitty cell reception and really want to cancel my GameStop.com order of him.

DVCY201

for real though always have a dead item or any item you want in your cart before ordering shit

guarantee yourself free shipping at least lol.

I nearly missed out entirely, FS kicked me out and removed both Rosalina and my dead item from my cart. Ended up throwing her back in with A Link Between Worlds, I'm getting that eventually so...I guess it's alright.

FrsDvl

After PayPal screwing me over with FutureShop i've lost all interest in waiting for BestBuy for it to just screw up again.. wtf

I ordered 2 Meta Knight when that went up to get free shipping. I messed up with Shulk on EB.ca because I was at work with shitty cell reception and really want to cancel my GameStop.com order of him.

I had a Gamestop order and was able to cancel that when ebgames put theirs up.

ohlawd

after Rosie, all I have left to get from the Smash line are Palutena, Zero Suit Samus and Lucina. I can do this three more times, yep.

Fuzzy

I couldn't stay logged in. Finally gave up and just decided I'd log in when the link went up. Wow though...did that go fast.
I had separate tabs open.

1) Log-in info waiting for me to hit enter.
2) The Last Guardian waiting for me to hit the preorder button.
3) The link that was posted here on GAF.

As soon as the link was posted I switched to the other two tabs and hit what I needed to then finished the checkout from the Rosalina page.

As soon as the link was posted I switched to the other two tabs and hit what I needed to then finished the checkout from the Rosalina page.

Wow. That's a system.

RaidenXZ

The lengths it takes to order an Amiibo. This is ridiculous this whole limited availability scenario. This has to be the worst amiibo to find to date :/

FrsDvl

Well.. if anyone has an extra Rosalina, please keep me in mind? I can't be bothered to wait anymore after paypal gave up on me when i tried to buy it off of FS

i-Jest

Don't know if I'll be more fortunate with Best Buy than I was with Future Shop but if Someone doesn't want their Rosalina I'd like to have it.

FrsDvl

I'm done with amiibo nonsense. I'll try and get Ness when he goes up but that's it. I spent my Rosalina money to get my daughter a present. Screw you BestBuy for not posting rosalina.

Fuzzy

I wish more people filled out their location in their profiles here on GAF so I could potentially help them with extra orders on limited items in the future. It would make things so much easier.

Top Bottom