• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

Lexxism

Hmmm, I'm tempted. DA:I + Driveclub for $85 @ BB is not that bad.

edit: Looks like people in RFD are on their hoard mode. Someone bought 8 $100 GC :lol

Lexxism

Where do you see DA:I and Drive club for $85?

Just add Drive club and DA: I @BB and you will get $85 for both. Heck, I can even get Hyrule Warriors for $40 instead of getting DA:I
WJu4qKY.png

Hmmm, I'm tempted. DA:I + Driveclub for $85 @ BB is not that bad.

edit: Looks like people in RFD are on their hoard mode. Someone bought 8 $100 GC :lol

I won't lie, I did think about it. I bought a camera off BB when the $25 off started and thought, "wait, if I just bought the equivalent in gift cards and went in-store instead I could get it for way less!" but then decided it wasn't worth the hassle and the potential cancellations.

Didn't think the error would still be up five hours later, though. Yikes.

I have NBA 2k15 and The Crew in my cart for $94 but part of me thinks the boxing day deal may be slightly better.

I imagine that they may be $39.99 each. I don't know though.

I have NBA 2k15 and The Crew in my cart for $94 but part of me thinks the boxing day deal may be slightly better.

I imagine that they may be $39.99 each. I don't know though.

Order anyways and return later? Or you could wait for the flyers to come out, it must be any day by now. Dunno how long the $25 off $100 lasts, though.

mdubs

Banned
I tried ordering 2 of Tekken 3DS with two amiibo's. So theoretically I would get the amiibo's with the discount applied for $3 and the Tekken's would stay in limbo forever, we'll see how this goes.

Edit: Nevermind their site is smarter now, it just applied the discount evenly to all items.

Moltenix

Keeping an eye out for Master Chief Collection, Hyrule Warriors and maybe Captain Toad. What kinda discounts should I be expect for Boxing Day sales?

If I knew i'd be getting free ODST, woulda grabbed MCC for $50 last week.

espher

Is there an actual e-mail address I can use to send Future Shop a ranty CS-related e-mail?

Their web form is limited to 2k characters which doesn't let me detail the situation.

How EBGames "Ship to store" works? Do you get a box with your item in it or do you get the item as if it was sold in store? I just wonder if they are dumb enough to still stick a Gamestop sticker on Shulk's box or even see it and have it "mysteriously" disappear. Wow, what trust I have with this store! haha

SirKhalid

I didn't receive any email but Bestbuy canceled my Bestbuy gift card from my order and the 2x 25$ xbox card are still showing and the order total changed to 37.50$.

and they are doing a hashtag #bestbuygate. It seems similar? Like with the Lenovo thing?

I'm not sure to be honest.

The lenovo thing was pretty bad, much worse I thought.

Personally, I think this incident plus the Playstation 4 goofup is a little much for a few people. Still, they're RFD'ers, so I don't have much sympathy for their "plight"

WalMart boxing day

Xbox One Forza 5 Hardware Bundle with Kinect - $499 + Free $50 Walmart Gift Card

Nintendo 3DS XL Hardware - $139

PS4 NHL 2015 Hardware Bundle with Little Big Planet 3 - $449 + Free $50 Walmart Gift Card

Xbox One Controller - $49

$29.96 Video Games (Watch Dogs, Sunset Overdrive, Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Battlefield 4 + More)

$39.96 Video Games (Shadow of Mordor, Far Cry 4, Assassin's Creed Unity + More)

$49.96 Video Games (Dragon Age Inquisition, Halo MCC, Super Smash Bros Wii U + More)

WalMart boxing day

Xbox One Forza 5 Hardware Bundle with Kinect - $499 + Free $50 Walmart Gift Card

PS4 NHL 2015 Hardware Bundle with Little Big Planet 3 - $449 + Free $50 Walmart Gift Card

$29.96 Video Games (Watch Dogs, Sunset Overdrive, Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Battlefield 4 + More)

$49.96 Video Games (Dragon Age Inquisition, Halo MCC, Super Smash Bros Wii U + More)

Driveclub?

WalMart boxing day

I don't like the look of this.

Target

$45 - Halo, Destiny, Call of Duty, Smash

$25 Wii Remotes

$45 Dualshock 4

$30 - Lego Batman 3, Mordor, Evil Within, Kingdom Hearts, Sonic Bust

$15 - Wolf Among Us, Infamous, Killzone, Lego Movie, Lego Batman 3 3DS

Top Bottom