• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

Walmart for 24.96$.

Hmm, I think I need to pick this up! What time does the sale start online?

Every other sale ever > Black Friday > Boxing Day

This is how it was written in the land of Harper's worthless Canuck Buck.
Must be an awful quarter for retail.

It funny, I am shopping for a larger set, and I was offered it for cheaper last month then in the current "Boxing Day Special". And I'm talking several hundreds of dollars less...

It's getting rather hard to care about boxing day...

Sealtest

Any updates on pit amiibo from amazon.ca? Still don't have a date yet from them

Edit - upon calling all 3 ebgames in windsor they're being told they aren't released yet or they're delayed in Canada.

Ryne

Going through that Drakengard thread, anywhere I can get Drakengard 3 for cheap? WOuld love to buy a copy for a friend, but I'd like to find it cheaper than 35$ which is the price point walmart and amazon are selling it at. BB's website doesn't even have it anymore.

Sora_N

Going through that Drakengard thread, anywhere I can get Drakengard 3 for cheap? WOuld love to buy a copy for a friend, but I'd like to find it cheaper than 35$ which is the price point walmart and amazon are selling it at. BB's website doesn't even have it anymore.

It was $25 at EB a few days ago. :/

Shit, my cousin bought Ass Creed Unity on my xbox one yesterday while I was out of town.... do you think calling xbox might get me a refund?

No_Style

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. Glad you like it.

Yeah, I scraped the bottom of the barrel for those Vita deals. I just stumbled across them on Amazon.

Disney Infinity 2.0 figures are also $10 each at, Walmart I think?

You're right. Missed that. :/

sikkinixx

A reminder for the game deals, a bunch of Xbone games (Halo, Sunset, LotF etc) will be $39.99 each or two for $72 at Bestbuy, dropping each down a couple of bucks more.

Lexxism

A reminder for the game deals, a bunch of Xbone games (Halo, Sunset, LotF etc) will be $39.99 each or two for $72 at Bestbuy, dropping each down a couple of bucks more.

If anyone will be buying Sunset Overdrive, don't buy it at Bestbuy. Buy it at Walmart for $25

So what is everyone planning on getting (if anything)?

I'm picking up Forza Horizon 2, Shadow of Modor, an 1tb external, and a cheap bluetooth headset.

I'm glad I got an Xbox One on boxing day cause the deals were way better then. The external is for the xbox cause I only have 200ish gb left, while the headset is purely for Destiny on ps3

This is gonna be a fun boxing day

ohlawd

noooo, can't load your deals site on my Vita ;_; I have to enable javascript which I don't like doing because it makes loading a lot slower ;_;

BTails

Deals site looks awesome! Depending on what I get from my parents/wife, I'm probably in for Sunset Overdrive and Metro Redux ($45 all in from Wal-Mart and Futureshop).

isny

napkin dispenser
Mostly everything I had for sale last week has sold. Still a few things left though to get rid of. Brand new and sealed or essentially brand new.

Theatrythm Curtain Call
Layton VS Ace Attorney
Mario Golf 3DS
Mario Kart 8
Hyrule Warriors

Just shoot me a PM if interested in any and or all of the above titles.

i-Jest

So what is everyone planning on getting (if anything)?

I'm picking up Forza Horizon 2, Shadow of Modor, an 1tb external, and a cheap bluetooth headset.

I'm glad I got an Xbox One on boxing day cause the deals were way better then. The external is for the xbox cause I only have 200ish gb left, while the headset is purely for Destiny on ps3

This is gonna be a fun boxing day

Most likely close unless Walmart surprises me with insane sales store wide.

mr.rager

Any deals on PS Plus? Mu sub ends at the end of the month and I don't really want to pay 50 bucks lol. Should've doubled up last year when they had the sale...

seems like eb games has the best deal for ps4 ....and that's not saying much :/

GTA and last of us + free game ....i guess it'll have to do

ohlawd

guess I'll get that Seagate 2 TB from FS for $100 on BD. Still got my $50 gift card so...

that, and maybe Metro Redux and Tomb Raider DE for $20 each.

ohlawd

will FS price match deal of the day? that $99 3TB deal ends in 5 hours.

edit: lol FS closes at 6 PM today. fuck, let's try PMing online.

Awesome! Thank you

Thanks as well

I think I'll pass, though. Nothing jumps out at me. The $39.99 Xbox One controller is tempting, but if it's just black I'm not interested because those show sweat/dust far too much. (EDIT: Seems it's all of them. Still on the fence due to below)

Microsoft still hasn't fixed the disconnecting glitch either.

I was hoping for a $99.99 3DS XL.

Top Bottom