• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

Anth0ny

grabbed the mm3d New 3ds on ebgames. Might cancel though, just an impulse pre-order if this thing ends up super limited like other recent Nintendo items...

$260 with tax. Fucking hell.

suikodan

Couldn't select Pick Up In Store on ebgames and then it gave me a random error and wouldn't allow me to preorder when I got to the end of the process.

Will wait to give FS or BB my money.

Crap, same here...

3DS Charger will work with N3DS, saw that in the NDirect and I'm relieved since I have two 3DSXL charger "plates" which will still be useful.

EDIT: Now it says OOS, even for ISPU dammit... :(

zroid

Banned
I'm just going to get it at Shoppers like originally planned. The MM LE is tempting but eh, not spending that much money right now. Hope Shoppers gets the N3DS XL systems at launch or near it.

chrono01

Couldn't select Pick Up In Store on ebgames and then it gave me a random error and wouldn't allow me to preorder when I got to the end of the process.

Apparently, in the US, the MM New 3DS XL is online-only. That might explain things.

ohlawd

I just ordered MH4U XL bundle in store pick up

never done this send to store and pick it up in person thing before. I hope I'll be alright.

Zeeman

Hmm, just preordered the MM n3DSXL but now I see it doesn't come with the game. This thing is pretty expensive, I may just cancel it and not bother with it for a while.

I'm really over amiibos, haha. Already on to new poses of the same characters? And announcing a reprint of Marth? If I can't even count on the collectible ones staying collectible, I have no reason to own these things. Sure as hell isn't for quality implementation in games.

Past

I'm really over amiibos, haha. Already on to new poses of the same characters? And announcing a reprint of Marth? If I can't even count on the collectible ones staying collectible, I have no reason to own these things. Sure as hell isn't for quality implementation in games.

With that attitude, seems like all you wanted was to make money out of those things.

RaidenXZ

Was literally about to pu trigger on the MM 3DS. I was going through the order on my phone and was trying to select the "pay using visa" option which just kept refreshing the page on me. Got fed up and gave up ordering the thing and realized I'm probably not going to buy it at all at this price. Probably not going to buy a system for a c stick and xenoblade lol

Sealtest

Whelp.. the increase on the 3ds just made me cancel my import rosalina/lucario in the hopes I might find them locally.

I kinda hope best buy gets that monster hunter bundle so i can spend my $75 rewards on it and try my very first monster hunter.

With that attitude, seems like all you wanted was to make money out of those things.

Ideally, their primary function would be cool uses in games. But since that hasn't happened yet, they turn into collectibles. If that goes away, they default to useless trinkets.

Palehorse

I fully intended to buy the MM 3DSXL when I saw the announcement, it'd be my first themed console. And then a few mins later I see it's sold out on ebgames...lol.

I thought these type of themed consoles generally had more stock than that. I wonder if FS/BB will have it? Amazon?

CRA5H

Pre-ordered both MM and MH4 editions and then will mull over which one to actually keep.

How the hell am I going to pick?

suikodan

I fully intended to buy the MM 3DSXL when I saw the announcement, it'd be my first themed console. And then a few mins later I see it's sold out on ebgames...lol.

I thought these type of themed consoles generally had more stock than that. I wonder if FS/BB will have it? Amazon?

I've checked Amazon. Thet have (now) the regular editions of the N3DS. No MM yet(?).

isny

napkin dispenser
Ugh, really, since when have retailers in Canada put stuff up immediately after a Nintendo direct? I would have bit on the MM LE, oh well.

Top Bottom