• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 7: More Shipping Talk than Anime & TV GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dang, well I'll keep an eye out. If I do, which will suck, going forward I'll use a cross border service (since I live an hour from the border).

Im concerned that with many more overwatch characters remaining for Funko that Blizzard will continue to release 1 per series on their gear store.

Im concerned that with many more overwatch characters remaining for Funko that Blizzard will continue to release 1 per series on their gear store.

Yeah I was interested in buying them until I learn about exclusivity to a US store, one at Ebgames higher priced, one at Best Buy... Like amiibo, too much work.

I mean XO Slim.

The one that hasn't been officially revealed yet.

I imagine it will be the exact same deal. They have been running it for a long time.

FYI my 500GB XB1 with Kinect was worth $210 as of 30 minutes ago.

EB Should give you $250 for the console alone if you trade it towards a new model. That's their current deal. If Xbox S is up for sale after it's announced see if they will let you do it towards that. It should technically apply. You can then get extra for the Kinect.

Elitist1945

EB Should give you $250 for the console alone if you trade it towards a new model. That's their current deal. If Xbox S is up for sale after it's announced see if they will let you do it towards that. It should technically apply. You can then get extra for the Kinect.

Yeah my local EB Games manager just told me to wait till tomorrow to see if its actually announced so I can trade towards that.

Kyolux

I like Pharah, but it would really need a Mercy or more importantly a D.Va (not sure how that'd work) for me to get one of these. Not a fan of buying figurines and things like that anymore.

Luigi87

I like Pharah, but it would really need a Mercy or more importantly a D.Va (not sure how that'd work) for me to get one of these. Not a fan of buying figurines and things like that anymore.

I feel like D.Va would be a 6" one like Winston.
Or they double down and release her individually from her mech, which... is probably more likely.

Hopefully $399 Canadian for that Xbox S based on exchange.

Don't know if I am going to bite with Scorpio coming next year but if they are still offering that EB trade deal in August I just might.

Crossbuy between certain Xbox games bodes well for us. Buy the XBOne version at a discount from E3 deals, get the PC version as well for free. At least I hope that's how it'll work. This crossbuy might push me to digital only on Xbox

EDIT: Forza Horizon 3 looks so fucking good oh MAAAAN. Gimme dem 20% off Amazon

Crossbuy between certain Xbox games bodes well for us. Buy the XBOne version at a discount from E3 deals, get the PC version as well for free. At least I hope that's how it'll work. This crossbuy might push me to digital only on Xbox

EDIT: Forza Horizon 3 looks so fucking good oh MAAAAN. Gimme dem 20% off Amazon

That buggy car flip the driver did live - whoa!! Super cool!! FH3 looking so sweet.

Looking more like
Xbox1 = physical sales and store presence for PC

Win10 = digital sales and scaleable experience (FH3 is in 4K on PC! Unless I heard wrong)

Oh man an XB1 without a controller is like a new 3DS without a charger.

What is the PS4 Neo going to be missing? "Blu-Ray drive sold separately."

EDIT: Rumour debunked.

Ryne

Xbox One custom controllers. I'm screwed; I'll end up buying 10 variants.

I hope it's also the new XB1 slim controller that we are allowed to customize.

i-Jest

Microsoft is really putting the an effort to expand and maintain its Xbox use base. I'm curious to see how well holo lens I coming along.

Luigi87

Shall we make POP canada thread...

Nah, 'cause it's only the Overwatch ones I'm interested in =P
Otherwise I'd solely stick to the actual Funko thread over on OTComm.

Also going to keep people update if I get hit with extra brokerage fees from buying from the Blizzard Gear store.

Luigi87

Many are, but I quite like Overwatch, and until they also make OW articulated figures.

I mean really, are we questioning people's collecting habits on a gaming forum?

Kyolux

So guys, why would you want an Xbox one when all the games announced are coming to Windows 10 too? Like there wasn't any games that were actually just on Xbox?

khaaan

Is that controller customization thing also available in Canada? i.e. Does the MS Store ship to Canada? I'd love to grab a couple
or more

OCDChewie, respond if your wallet is okay.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So guys, why would you want an Xbox one when all the games announced are coming to Windows 10 too? Like there wasn't any games that were actually just on Xbox?
To play the back catalog? To get a controller with the price of the console? To be relatively cost efficient if you're going to have to upgrade significant parts of your PC? And nuisance efficient if you want to play in the living room with a simple plug in box?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom