• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 7: More Shipping Talk than Anime & TV GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried Shoppers for shits and giggles and they didn't know what I was talking about. That probably means they have them in the back and have no idea what it is. This is a game store BTW. They have Infinite Warfare on the shelf so they are still stocking games.

N° 2048

What a joke that Nintendo does this artificial shortage bullshit.

They knew the demand.. They just want their crap to be rare.

ebgames put them up last night at midnight est.

No. That listing was never in stock. They haven't actually put them up for sale yet.

Edit: Bleh. They want lightning fast then.

Amazon and Toys R Us it is. Glad i got mine already. I am looking for my girlfriend's brother.

In line for a Best Buy in Montreal, according the manager best buy got like 30 es each I am 4 in line and there are are only 10 here so try Best Buy guys

imBask

Banned
30 consoles. That's absurd... Good thing I didn't call off work for this shit

my Best Buy would've been the Anjou one, I bet they got even less

CRA5H

I'm sure everyone will get more stock it's just a matter of knowing when they will go up.
Yes this is the case. My friend at EB who manages a few stores was notified that Nintendo will continually ship them out batch by batch. Small batches at that but at least this isn't Amiibos all over again.

Sealtest

Good thing I don't want classic London Best Buy and ebgames in the mall is packed. Really hope Nintendo doesn't pull this crap with the switch

Lothars

Good thing I don't want classic London Best Buy and ebgames in the mall is packed. Really hope Nintendo doesn't pull this crap with the switch
They will try to but honestly the biggest issue with this whole thing is there were no preorders at all. If the Switch has preorders than it should be okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom