• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 7: More Shipping Talk than Anime & TV GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon Canada just posted on facebook 5pm est for nes classic. On mobile so can't link it.

https://www.facebook.com/AmazonCanada

From your first Goomba stomp to your thousandth victory in final fantasy, the Nintendo entertainment system may just be the most nostalgic gaming console ever.
The NES Classic will be available for sale at 2 PM PT and supplies are extremely limited.

there you go

I'm reposting this for the new page

Dazzler

Glad I've got no interest in the NES Mini, have all the games on my PSP Go

Seeing you all stress over it isn't good, I'm stressing on your behalf haha

giphy.gif

bryehn

I literally had one in my hand at EB but realized I forgot a game I wanted to trade. Saw that my local Walmart had them (I have a WM Rewards card), then they didn't by the time I got home. Fuck.

Anyone know if Shoppers got these things?

I literally had one in my hand at EB but realized I forgot a game I wanted to trade. Saw that my local Walmart had them (I have a WM Rewards card), then they didn't by the time I got home. Fuck.

My local Shoppers that deals in games had no idea what I was talking about.

You had one in your hand... damn.

a916

So some people were curious if Amazon.ca was releasing the NES Classic at the same time as their American counterparts. Turns out they are, there's a small blurb at the bottom of the page that says:

Availability Alert: The NES Classic Edition will be available for purchase for $79.99 at 2PM PST Friday November 11th while supplies last. *Supplies are limited.

Edit: Beaten like the Vancouver Canucks this year

RaidenXZ

Reminds me of the time when amiibos first came out with smash. Had the last Marth amiibo in my hand and just said nahhhh. Little did I know lol

Did it matter that much? You needed the credits I guess.

Good luck!

zroid

Banned
Huh I just realized you can buy Nintendo eShop cards online from The Source

I can't remember seeing them sold online anywhere else?

Man I just got my Pro and i really want to find Battlefield 1 and Overwatch deals. But theres shit fuck for deals going on here in Canada. Compared to the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom