• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 8: Don't Move Here For The Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

SickBoy

No listing for Has-Been Heroes on Amazon yet? I'm not incredibly excited about it, but it seems like it's listing for $30... so a physical game for $24 seems like a decent deal, based on the pricing we've seen for other stuff.

zroid

Banned
Ooooh EB finally has ARMS and Mario Kart up for pre-order

about damn time

Now do Splatoon and Mario Odyssey

edit: looks like this is old news D:

Took a while...but at that price...I'm not complaining.

hitman_zpssjlj4s3a.jpg

farisr

Wtf. How did you do that? Mine just shipped at $50, totally forgot I pre ordered this.
Glitched double discount preorder applying to a pricedrop.

I have a double glitched preorder as well, and due to that am getting Ghost Recon Wildlands for $22.60, For Honor for $28.25, and Horizon and Nier for $32.54 each (including taxes).

I didn't say anything when it happened to me, later found out there was actually some sort of frenzy where people were contacting amazon CSR to cause the glitch as they had it figured out what actually was causing it, and that was when I realized how my order got effected as well. December 2015 I think.

Not gonna lie, I would've been tempted to do it for my other orders that I had at the time, had I learned about it in time.

Wtf. How did you do that? Mine just shipped at $50, totally forgot I pre ordered this.

The error's from a couple (3 maybe?) E3's ago where my order got the double 30% discount. But at the time, Hitman was suppose to be a full game. Then they changed it to episodic, and dropped the price to $41.

Lol at "glitched" orders

To me "glitch" is a tool in the old Reboot animated show.

Software issues have been called "bugs" since the 70s, so to me, this is like hearing people using an alternate words for pizza.

I sure miss those 2015 E3 preorders. I think I got 3 more and than it's the drought.

Is the grey Joy-Con pack not available on Amazon? I can only find the red pack. And is it just me or is the Switch selection on Amazon pretty darn sparse?

Megasoum

Banned
Has there been any deals on the Lego Dimensions stuff so far? I'm curious to try some of those story packs but at 30$ a pop... Yikes...

Fularu

Banned
So hum, my prime discount disapeared from BotW SE and now it just lists a 111.99$ price instead

Wonder if Amazon is changing how prime works

RaidenXZ

If I end up keeping the Switch I pre-ordered as well, I might just sell this. I can probably let go of it if you don't find it elsewhere.

But yeah, I'll post here if anything if my mind changes about the Switch.

If you do change your mind on the actual Switch console and want to sell it/ sell your preorder, I'l take it off your hands (my friend is getting desperate to get one for zelda for near launch, but no luck so far) :)

farisr

That's not my point

Prime is usually shown as a promotion

There are no prime mentions on this one, just a straight up 112$ price.
They do that sometimes. Some of my 79.99 games show up as 63.99 straight up (even though their price for those games never dropped to that). It's basically them applying the prime discount directly to the game price.

So hum, my prime discount disapeared from BotW SE and now it just lists a 111.99$ price instead

Wonder if Amazon is changing how prime works

Would make sense to me if they didn't say it was a percentage off. If it's just a price, then people wouldn't be able to always try and get it added if the price drops.

Fularu

Banned
They do that sometimes. Some of my 79.99 games show up as 63.99 straight up (even though their price for those games never dropped to that). It's basically them applying the prime discount directly to the game price.

Thing is, earlier today it was at the normal price (139.99) with the prime promotionm displayed (28$)

Now it's just 111.99. I'm just wondering why :p

Jashobeam

terrible

Banned
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Special Edition (Switch) is now available at EBGames.ca, if you missed the Amazon pre-order earlier.

https://www.ebgames.ca/Switch/Games/727752/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-special-edition

I placed a pre-order, but I'm still going to hope to get one at Amazon for the Prime discount.

Thanks so much! I didn't think I'd ever be able to grab one. I missed out on the Amazon orders and such. It pays to be awake at 5:45am apparently.

Iced

I made two preorders at Best Buy for Switch, one for myself and one for a friend, but neither of us want them anymore. I will be cancelling the preorders at 11:45 (7 minutes from now). There is a grey one and a neon one. Let me know if you were able to snag one!

Edit: Grey will be cancelled first, and then neon. Right at 11:45!

Edit: Both are up!

CRA5H

I made two preorders at Best Buy for Switch, one for myself and one for a friend, but neither of us want them anymore. I will be cancelling the preorders at 11:45 (7 minutes from now). There is a grey one and a neon one. Let me know if you were able to snag one!

Edit: Grey will be cancelled first, and then neon. Right at 11:45!

Edit: Both are up!
Snagged the neon! Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom