• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 8: Don't Move Here For The Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Will there ever be a PS4 -> PS4 Pro trade-up offer *again, what do you guys think?

*edit

Amazon didn't ship my Horizon because I also ordered Nier. I'm on Prime trial. Can i ask them to split up the shipments?
Did you order those in one batch? I have Horizon, nier, zelda, torment and 3 copies of ghost recon all going out separately. (honestly I expect nier and 2/3 GR's to go together because they're same day)

Sora_N

Did you order those in one batch? I have Horizon, nier, zelda, torment and 3 copies of ghost recon all going out separately. (honestly I expect nier and 2/3 GR's to go together because they're same day)

It was part of my huge 2015 order.

Those two and ff7 are the last games.

They lumped all 3 of the games in one shipment.

farisr

I still haven't been charged for Horizon yet, but the delivery estimate shows feb 28 by 8pm (showing no indication of any actual progress being done, as usually there would be a "preparing" or "shipping soon" or something).

Not that it matters that much to me anyways, I'm just looking actively for it in case I'm eligible for a $5 credit or something.

Gonna be pretty much busy all day over the next few days working on some vids.

-Deimos

I got 08-10 March for this. I don't mind at all if it's late since Zelda will consume my entire weekend, most likely.

Mine shipped a couple hours ago. On the bright side, Amazon doesn't know how to do math and I'm getting the game for $50 after my "30%" E3 discount. That includes taxes too.

Sora_N

I'm gonna buy a copy from BB tomorrow I think.

They gave me $5 to shut me up basically, and it worked...

To help you make up for the hassle and delay, I've issued a 5$ promotional credit to your amazon account.

My Horizon is still trucking around Vancouver despite me being in Ontario. Anazon being the nice guys they are made my "guaranteed delivery date" March 10th. Glad I pay for Prime!

Anyway I went to go do my obligatory whining for a $5 credit and noticed the chat option is gone. Is it gone for good or did they just disable it because I'm on mobile? Super weird.

My Horizon is still trucking around Vancouver despite me being in Ontario. Anazon being the nice guys they are made my "guaranteed delivery date" March 10th. Glad I pay for Prime!

Anyway I went to go do my obligatory whining for a $5 credit and noticed the chat option is gone. Is it gone for good or did they just disable it because I'm on mobile? Super weird.

That's strange. My Horizon shipped from Mississauga as expected. What kind of shipping was on your order - with prime shipping you should've been guaranteed release day delivery.

Chat option is definitely still there for me.

That's strange. My Horizon shipped from Mississauga as expected. What kind of shipping was on your order - with prime shipping you should've been guaranteed release day delivery.

Chat option is definitely still there for me.

Prime shipping. Always ships from Mississauga until now. Shipped from Richmond last Thursday and is just sort of hanging out in BC. I'd be more annoyed if it wasn't so bizarre. Now the missing chat function makes me think Amazon is genuinely out to get me...

Robert807

Still no charge or pre authorized charge for horizon from Amazon. It's no way I'm getting the game by 8 pm tomorrow . I think they don't have enough stock. Oh well I too will be happy with 5 $ credit. I would like my 3.99 charge for priority shipping too if possible.

Cru Jones

I've read that if you repeatedly "abuse" the chat feature that they take it away from your account. Abuse includes asking for free stuff frequently. I think you can still call in and get support though.

Sora_N

Still no charge or pre authorized charge for horizon from Amazon. It's no way I'm getting the game by 8 pm tomorrow . I think they don't have enough stock. Oh well I too will be happy with 5 $ credit. I would like my 3.99 charge for priority shipping too if possible.

My order has free priority since I complained about something last year, but if they don't ship the game then what's the point of priority.

/shrug

Robert807

I didn't order horizon till last Friday. I have prime. When I click on the free prime shipping it gave me dates of March 3 Rd to the 7 th for delivery. Heck with that I choose to pay the 3.99 delivery charge to get the game on release day. I would just like the game by the weekend.

Davide

I didn't order horizon till last Friday. I have prime. When I click on the free prime shipping it gave me dates of March 3 Rd to the 7 th for delivery. Heck with that I choose to pay the 3.99 delivery charge to get the game on release day. I would just like the game by the weekend.

You're lucky you were able to pay for that, I hadn't ordered it yet and the earliest date with the $3.99 charge is March 6. I almost want to pay the 20% more at Best Buy tomorrow.

I've read that if you repeatedly "abuse" the chat feature that they take it away from your account. Abuse includes asking for free stuff frequently. I think you can still call in and get support though.

I definitely haven't abused it! Probably only used it twice in the past 6 months. Seems to have reappeared though. Horizon is still in BC. The saga continues...

SuperPoncho

Neo Member
So want to get rid of psvr. Best bet Kijiji still? Anyone know what eb will give in trade credit? I have the headset 3 move controllers a move charging dock, camera and arkham vr?

Porkepik

any non prime member order horizon le from amazon has their copy shipped? I am worry they don't actually have enough.
Well i ordered it when I was not prime e3 2015 and it has been shipped yesterday delivery for today along with my torment tides of nomunera so yes I guess

firelogic

any non prime member order horizon le from amazon has their copy shipped? I am worry they don't actually have enough.

I preordered the standard edition during E3 2015 without Prime and then I had the bright idea of signing up for a Prime trial to get faster shipping the other day. Now my status says WILL SHIP MARCH 3. Delivery estimate of March 6-7.

The product page for Horizon shows In Stock March 2 so it looks like they're low/out on stock.

saskuatch

Darn I almost had a switch preorder this morning at bestbuy but someone beat me to it. I even got the payment in but it cancelled it after a few minutes.

I wish the Best Buy Canada site works like the American site when it comes to order status's. Seeing charged & preparing to ship on the US preorder thread for the Switch is making me jealous.

I wish the Best Buy Canada site works like the American site when it comes to order status's. Seeing charged & preparing to ship on the US preorder thread for the Switch is making me jealous.

You can see that you were charged on the Canadian site and the cancel button disappears which means they are preparing to ship.

Look here

MueoasY.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom