• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 8: Don't Move Here For The Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horizon update: Yesterday it the order page said it would ship March 1st. It never did. Now it says "being shipping soon". Should I bother Amazon's customer support for a third time? Yes.

GunFalcon

Vancouver BC here...

They tried to charge me last night but I had to fix my method of payment... I really hope that didn't change my "spot in line."

Order also says delivery March 7th-8th ugh.

Cru Jones

Vancouver BC here...

They tried to charge me last night but I had to fix my method of payment... I really hope that didn't change my "spot in line."

Order also says delivery March 7th-8th ugh.

I think that's what everyone's says. My status is shipping now and it still says it is going to arrive 7-8

Luigi87

Only things I would have ship today from Amazon are Zelda SE and the Hori Switch stand, and Hori Switch screen protector.
All list "Will ship Mar. 6"

Meanwhile NieR Automata is "Will ship Mar. 3"

DamnBoxes

c7eACqM.png

leeman

Only things I would have ship today from Amazon are Zelda SE and the Hori Switch stand, and Hori Switch screen protector.
All list "Will ship Mar. 6"

Meanwhile NieR Automata is "Will ship Mar. 3"

My copy of NieR Automata shipped yesterday and is arriving tomorrow. That's..really early?

Paid the extra couple bucks to get Zelda (well, at least marked as) on Friday from Amazon. Figure I never usually spring for the expensive shipping so it's fine; would rather have it this weekend than not.

Seems like it's going to be really easy to use a US eshop account. Might need to create one of those just in case it comes out to be cheaper with exchange for some games.

tiijj

Really kicking myself going with BB right now.

why? still so early in the day

^This, with amazon "being shipped today" does not mean that it will ship today. For one of the biggest e-store (well amazon in general anyway) I have to say that their system sucks sometimes. I had an item with "being shipped today" status stuck for almost a week and on another it really did ship that day (later that night anyway). So BB might ship later today and you might actually get it tomorrow.

Lexxism

Seems like it's going to be really easy to use a US eshop account. Might need to create one of those just in case it comes out to be cheaper with exchange for some games.
Yeah, I'm not going to let Nintendo Canada fuck me on their shitty pricing.

antibolo

Banned

But it's going to really suck to have MyNintendo coins spread across two accounts.

DamnBoxes

Gonna swing by my local Wal-Mart after work and ask them one last time if they are nice enough to let me know how many Switch units they have for Friday morning.

antibolo

Banned
You can switch everything to the us account. Unless you already have a lot of coins on your canadian one.

Not really. For starters I don't think you can change accounts on Nintendo mobile apps without restarting from scratch.

And yes I do have a lot of coins.

Kyolux

Wow.. Canada Post is really going all in on this shipping from Mississauga to Montreal and then back to Gatineau, which is next to Ottawa... this makes zero sense.

All my recent orders have done this too. So they all miss overnight delivery.

Also damn, had to skip 300 or so posts.

^This, with amazon "being shipped today" does not mean that it will ship today. For one of the biggest e-store (well amazon in general anyway) I have to say that their system sucks sometimes. I had an item with "being shipped today" status stuck for almost a week and on another it really did ship that day (later that night anyway). So BB might ship later today and you might actually get it tomorrow.

Mainly because I have doubts they will ship it overnight express.

Morning Everyone. Just a thought, is it possible Best Buy will use Purolator for all switch orders?

BTW, pretty bed when The Source is ahead of Best Buy in shipping.

Bestbuy Switch just CHARGED <1 min ago.

Under the shipping id:
"Release Date: March 03, 2017
Delivered as early as March 07."

Under the product description:
Release Date: March 03, 2017
Free delivery arrives as early as Mar 07.

Both previously said "ships when in stock"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom