• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 8: Don't Move Here For The Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
STOP TEMPTING ME

You dont need it. Its a dumb gimmick for old people because Nintendo doesnt have anything else to sell this holiday season besides Sun&Moon.

whitehawk

Banned
You dont need it. Its a dumb gimmick for old people because Nintendo doesnt have anything else to sell this holiday season besides Sun&Moon.
That's exactly why it's a bday gift for my dad lol. He often asks about setting up some old platformers to play, and this is an easy way for him to do it.

I need a Macbook Pro. Can someone help me out?

-I know there's a BF sale from apple
-I dont want the touch strip feature
-I dont want to buy dongles for headphones or charging or whatever
-Is it true the new charger is very short distance? I tend to have my laptop always plugged

What's my best option? Seems I need last year's model, but do they sell those still? Or is everything dongle based now?

Im ready to purchase Friday, but is it wise?

$90 all in with tax for games you can already play easily and cheaper.

Ok. But it's a cool collector's item and a lot of fun to have around and play with friends (with extension cables).

I understand why people don't want one but I have to imagine it's not hard to see why people would.

I know I won't play mine much but it's something I can see myself using once and a while. I plan to collect them if they continue to release other consoles in the series.

antibolo

Banned
I need a Macbook Pro. Can someone help me out?

-I know there's a BF sale from apple
-I dont want the touch strip feature
-I dont want to buy dongles for headphones or charging or whatever
-Is it true the new charger is very short distance? I tend to have my laptop always plugged

What's my best option? Seems I need last year's model, but do they sell those still? Or is everything dongle based now?

Im ready to purchase Friday, but is it wise?

Buy a refurb old model
http://www.apple.com/ca/shop/browse/home/specialdeals/mac

Call me when they do a SNES version. SMW, LttP, and Super Metroid are better than all those games combined. I'll give you Mario 3 and Mega Man 2 but the rest of the games have aged horribly. Doesnt even have the best Contra game.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Halo 5 is $20 over on amazon.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom