• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 8: Don't Move Here For The Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

No_Style

DOOM for 24.99 is nice. Everything else seems meh or on par with other retailers.

Not a single store put any older PS4 first party stuff on sale, so disappointed. PSN Flash Sale is my last hope and the bar is set pretty damn low/non-existant, Sony pls!!

Edit: Also, what is that XB1S deal on the front of the EB ad? Something about 299 for 500GB XB1S and RDR?

What are you looking for? Don't count out unadvertised sales that may appear on BestBuy or Walmart.

Yikes.

If there's one company I'd be 100% OK with pulling out of Canada and shutting down all stores...

LOL what?

"How dare they try to remain relevant!"

leeman

Looking for some advice guys, based on the flyers we are seeing, what would you say is the best deal for a mid to high end 4K 65" TV on Black Friday?

Moltenix

What are you looking for? Don't count out unadvertised sales that may appear on BestBuy or Walmart.

First time PS4 owner so was hoping we'd see stuff like Uncharted Collection and 4, Bloodborne, Until Dawn, Ratchet and Clank, Infamous Second Son, Last of Us Remaster, etc.

I mean, some of those are already pretty cheap but even cheaper is always good! US retailers have some of them on sale so was hoping we'd see some of it here too.

NES CLASSIC EDITION TO GO UP ON BEST BUY CANADA AT 11:30AM PST TODAY

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/sc-32074/nintendo-nes

http://plug-in.bestbuy.ca/t5/Video-...c-be-available-to-pre-order/m-p/167831#M15686

hi everyone!

We will be releasing more NES Classic Consoles in limited quantities today at 2:30 ET (11:30am PT) on bestbuy.ca.

Make sure your bestbuy.ca account information is up to date prior to placing the purchase to ensure a fast and successful transaction.

cheers!

edit: beaten

whitehawk

Banned
is it just me, or is bestbuy.ca fucked? I log in, and click on account summary and i just get an error page. How do I check if my CC info is correct?

so does my orders, or shopping cart. wtf.

edit: it won't even let me sign out?

edit2: tried in opera, works. weird.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
We got deals people! Steam Sale + Nintendo Sale started today

Kyolux

is it just me, or is bestbuy.ca fucked? I log in, and click on account summary and i just get an error page. How do I check if my CC info is correct?

so does my orders, or shopping cart. wtf.

Seems like it....
Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request.
The page may be temporarily unavailable or may no longer exist.

C-Sword

Guess I'll be picking up NHL17 at EB. I'm tempted to get a 8Bitdo controller, if only I could convince Brooks to make an adapter for the PS4

These are US digital prices.

3DS
Hyrule Warriors Legends – $27.99 (was $39.99) ($35 CAD?)
The Legend of Zelda (3DS) – $2.99 (was $4.99)
The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes – $23.99 (was $39.99) ($30 CAD?)
Fire Emblem Awakening – $19.99 (was $39.99) ($22.50 CAD?)
Monster Hunter Generations – $23.99 (was $39.99) ($30 CAD?)
The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening DX – $3.59 (was $5.99)
Terraria – $14.99 (was $19.99)
SteamWorld Heist – $11.99 (was $19.99)
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team – $19.99 (was $39.99)
Kirby Fighters Deluxe – $3.49 (was $6.99)
Azure Strker Gunvolt 2 – $13.49 (was $14.99)
Project X Zone 2 – $19.99 (was $39.99)
LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens – $17.99 (was $19.99)
7th Dragon III Code: VFD – $29.99 (was $39.99)
Kirby’s Star Stacker – $1.49 (was $2.99)
Mega Man Legacy Collection – $7.49 (was $14.99)
Azure Striker Gunvolt – $9.99 (was $14.99)
LEGO Marvel’s Avengers – $7.99 (was $19.99)
LEGO Jurassic World – $9.99 (was $19.99)
Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward – $12.49 (was $29.99)

Wii U
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD – $34.99 (was $49.99)
Just Dance 3 Gold Edition – $35.99 (was $59.99)
Super Mario Galaxy 2 – $9.99 (was $19.99)
FAST Racing Neo – $7.49 (was $14.99)
LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham – $9.99 (was $19.99)
Kirby’s Return to Dream Land – $9.99 (was $19.99)
Kirby Mass Attack – $4.99 (was $9.99)
Jotun: Valhalla Edition – $9.99 (was $14.99)
Star Fox Zero – $34.99 (was $49.99)
Mighty No. 9 – $9.99 (was $19.99)
LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens – $23.99 (was $39.99)
Terraria – $22.49 (was $29.99)
Trine 2: Director’s Cut – $9.99 (was $19.99)
Trine Enchanted Edition – $7.49 (was $14.99)
Don’t Starve: Giant Edition – $5.10 (was $14.99)
Super Meat Boy – $11.20 (was $14.99)
Freedom Planet – $7.49 (was $14.99)
LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham – $9.99 (was $19.99)
Just Dance 2016 Gold Edition – $24.99 (was $49.99)
LEGO Marvel’s Avengers – $11.99 (was $29.99)
LEGO Jurassic World – $9.99 (was $19.99)
Zero Time Dilemma – $27.99 (was $39.99)
Skylanders SuperChargers Portal Owner’s Pack – $24.99 (was $49.99)
Tumblestone – $17.49 (was $24.99)
Oddworld: New ‘N Tasty – $9.99 (was $19.99)
Darksiders II – $9.99 (was $39.99)

antibolo

Banned
More NES Classics is good but what I'd really like to know is when more Famicom Minis will be available somewhere.

Also why u no Capitan Todd in your eShop sale Nintendoooooo

I stuck a note for the Purolator guy between my doors, asking him to phone me if he knocked and I didn't answer since I'm home alone and in the basement a lot of the time.

Alas, he came after I came upstairs again, and didn't even knock. Just left the box with the book on the front porch.

Thankfully it wasn't an electronic device of any sort. Since it's a book, I'm happy with that, because the weather won't damage it and Canada Post didn't touch it. They also shipped just this one book in a box, which is a nice change.

If they'd do that with the Canada Post shipments, I wouldn't have had to write two complaints about my books being damaged by a careless postie. I mean, my last order had three books in it, and would've benefited from a box.

I stuck a note for the Purolator guy between my doors, asking him to phone me if he knocked and I didn't answer since I'm home alone and in the basement a lot of the time.

Alas, he came after I came upstairs again, and didn't even knock. Just left the box with the book on the front porch.

Thankfully it wasn't an electronic device of any sort. Since it's a book, I'm happy with that, because the weather won't damage it and Canada Post didn't touch it. They also shipped just this one book in a box, which is a nice change.

If they'd do that with the Canada Post shipments, I wouldn't have had to write two complaints about my books being damaged by a careless postie. I mean, my last order had three books in it, and would've benefited from a box.

He probably didn't even check your note!

Are you getting the silver and gold PS4 controller?

He probably didn't even check your note!

Are you getting the silver and gold PS4 controller?

No, he didn't. I heard a noise outside and saw that it was left at the top of my stairs, so I went out and got it. No complaints since it's just a book.

The note was still there. I had assumed he'd knock.

I doubt I will. Maybe silver, but not ugly gold. I don't really care all that much about metallic colours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom