• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 8: Don't Move Here For The Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwyjibo

Nice, my Zelda Wii U from Amazon.ca has shipped with an estimated delivery for tomorrow!

This was after getting the "Estimated arrival date: March 10, 2017 - March 16, 2017" notice a couple days ago.

Lizardus

Oh for fuck's sake, BB just charged me for a grey Switch while Amazon hasn't, for a neon one. I wanted a neon one.

It shows "Delivered as early as March 03." I am in Alberta.

BB also charged me for Zelda WiiU, happy about that. I'll be keeping it sealed because its going to be rare.

amrod

pre-ordered one switch from bestbuy and one from amazon (one for me one for bro) as soon as they went up... Hasn't shipped, so lame :\

2 zelda's did ship from amazon, so who knows how they decide to ship stuff

MesH

Oh for fuck's sake, BB just charged me for a grey Switch while Amazon hasn't, for a neon one. I wanted a neon one.

It shows "Delivered as early as March 03." I am in Alberta.

BB also charged me for Zelda WiiU, happy about that. I'll be keeping it sealed because its going to be rare.

Where in Alberta, I am in Edmonton, if you end up with an extra one you want to sell I would be interested.

MarkusRJR

What's a reasonable time to head to EB Games to pick up my Switch and Zelda for the midnight launch? Don't want to be near the end of the line.

Last time I went to a midnight launch was Pokémon XY and it took an hour and a half of waiting in line to get my copy. It was madness.

Amazon Switch order preparing since this morning, Zelda order from Amazon not even preparing.
Best Buy pro controller and official case shipped.
Damn you Amazon, you only had one job...

Socreges

Banned
Holy shit my Switch and Zelda are ready for pick up from London Drugs

And I went to bed last night thinking I might just get the Wii U version in a couple weeks 😬

Firestorm

My co-worker's Zelda just came into the office from Amazon along with some cables he ordered.

Edit: Best Buy shipped my Wii U Zelda but not the Switch.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Nice. Pray that whoever's at the pick-up desk is oblivious to the release date. ;)

Doesnt matter if their system blocks it before release date but I have no idea how advanced their system is.

Flare

So if my method of payment from BestBuy did not process... What do I gotta do? Wait for them to try again? Because I see no reason it shouldn't have worked. The pro-controller purchase went through just fine.

Holy shit my Switch and Zelda are ready for pick up from London Drugs

And I went to bed last night thinking I might just get the Wii U version in a couple weeks ��

If you go in today to try and grab it let us know if you get away with it!

Bestbuy just charged me - Vancouver

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member

Thank you for the heads up on this.

Received email confirmation and saw the charge on my bank account already too.

Just ordered! Never heard of these guys before? :lol

Ever ordered from them before?

They're predominantly BC based, but have some locations throughout the prairies. The warehouse and head office is located in Richmond, BC. I've bought quite a few things in-store from them, but have never ordered online before.

Free shipping said 2-3 days for me, but I somewhat expect a little local delivery luck perhaps.

So if my method of payment from BestBuy did not process... What do I gotta do? Wait for them to try again? Because I see no reason it shouldn't have worked. The pro-controller purchase went through just fine.

Check with your bank in case they blocked it for fraud, like mine did. Pro controller might have still gone through as it's cheaper.

iiicon

Sounds like I was lucky to get a pre-order in person. Gonna watch Logan tonight at the theatre then walk over to pick up my Switch.

mdubs

Banned
Switch (Grey) GTA shipped from Amazon along with Zelda SE!

rocket-launch-o.gif

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Zelda U has a trade-in of $40 at EB so it literally wouldn't cost you anything to swap it for a Switch version.

Could be useful for people who got Zelda U cheaper or don't want it anymore.

Velkyn

One 10/10 isn't going to help the fact their isn't a single other game worth buying.

I'd say Snipperclips, Fast RMX and Blaster Master Zero look like they're worth picking up, but I can see how someone wouldn't feel compelled to get it tomorrow. I see it as more of an investment because it's 100% my Zelda machine for at least a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom