• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 8: Don't Move Here For The Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiijj

Yep, my Amazon Switch now shows as shipped via Dynamex (Toronto). It's happening.

My switch still shows

Arriving 7 Mar - 8 Mar
Being shipped today

Zelda botw and the carry case is out for delivery. They should've at least sent in the switch first.

Holy shipping hell, Best Buy....

I still haven't gotten a communication about shipping on my Switch, and it's 1 pm in AB :(

This is mad dumb

centracore

The Switch I preordered from Best Buy minutes after it went live isn't scheduled to be delivered until Tuesday.. thank god for my backup preorder at a local EB Games:

Vdynp9E.jpg

So I guess Delivered March 3 means they delivered to Canada Post. Now my switch has a tracking number number that is not yet in the system and nothing on the pro controller or botw se.

Sealtest

Anyone ever have multiple parcels say delivered but have them not be here? I'm outside and they just updated while I was sitting on my porch. No post man in sight

hiim_haz

Banned
Anyone ever have multiple parcels say delivered but have them not be here? I'm outside and they just updated while I was sitting on my porch. No post man in sight

My Switch says that and it's been about 4 hours since it said it was delivered. Canada Post told me to give Best Buy a call with a ticket #.

tiijj

The Switch I preordered from Best Buy minutes after it went live isn't scheduled to be delivered until Tuesday.. thank god for my backup preorder at a local EB Games:

The positive thing about the whole thing for me is that the switch case doesn't have the Fr logo.

grego9198

CP delivered my Switch just before 1pm (Mississauga, ON). Set it up on my lunch break, just played some Snipperclips with a coworker. Amazing!

Going to have a Switch party on the weekend w/ Bomberman, Snipper Clips and 1-2 Switch. Woo!

Tip: If you put the controller strap attachment on the wrong way, get ready for a tug of war to get it off.

senj

So I guess Delivered March 3 means they delivered to Canada Post. Now my switch has a tracking number number that is not yet in the system and nothing on the pro controller or botw se.

Yeah I'm in the same boat. They charged me for the system and BotW yesterday, just now got a shipping email for the system.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.

Yeah it happens. I have a friend who works for Canada Post. He says sometimes they scan all their parcels as delivered together because it's faster rather than scanning each parcel individually at the time of delivery which takes them more time.

There's pressure on them to complete their deliveries for the day so they try to save time that way.

Brandson

My Best Buy Switch had an attempted delivery in Toronto. Too bad launch is on a Friday. Since my postman doesn't bring packages to the post office for pickup on Friday/Saturday, I'll have to wait until Monday evening before it can be picked up.

Gitaroo

got a question, peopel that order from London drugs online and pick up in store before. Do they charge you when the item is shipped or when you pick it up?

Remember to get a screen protector guys. Somebody is reporting that the front gets scratched when you dock in because it rubs against a rail.

tiijj

Remember to get a screen protector guys. Somebody is reporting that the front gets scratched when you dock in because it rubs against a rail.

I saw that thread, did they mention if a glass screen protector fits, it's a little bit thicker than a plastic film and since it scratches the screen when you dock it, i wonder if it will fit properly with a glass screen protector on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom