• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

big_z

Edit: request has been filled.

Anyone have a Xbox live trial code they'd be willing to donate? Please send me a pm.

My gold expired a few weeks ago and I've been waiting for Microsoft to push a promo to my account but now I need gold access for Wednesday/Thursday.

Edit: big thanks to catpurrcat for the code!

Anyone have a Xbox live trial code they'd be willing to donate? Please send me a pm.

My gold expired a few weeks ago and I've been waiting for Microsoft to push a promo to my account but now I need gold access for Wednesday/Thursday.

I'm gonna PM you a 14 day gold trial code in like 5 minutes. Enjoy!
Edit: done and sent

F4r0_Atak

Question for you guys... What is the best *and fastest place online to buy digital PSN cards (not the PS+)? I want to buy some 20$ cards to get Matterfall and maybe... Locoroco.

Iced

What's the best website to buy cell phones off contract? My wife is looking to get a Moto E4. So far best price I've found is buying directly from Freedom Mobile for $200.

Firestorm

Now that the dollar is going up, What are the chances that new game prices are going to reflect that? I'm willing to bet its low...
$60 USD is $75 CAD and it just happened. Our prices aren't going to go down unless it's at least a $10 difference and is like that for some time.

Our prices didn't increase as quickly as people seem to be thinking either... it definitely takes longer to go down than up but neither as instantaneous.

jokkir

What's the best place to buy an Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S8? Samsung website has it for 1075, Amazon has Gold for 909, Gray&Black for 919... Though there's some oddities, like:

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07114W4HN/

Black/Gray/Gold all from Samsung with Prime, but no warranty?

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07114J95Z/

Black for cheaper than the above AND supposedly with warranty?

One is the international model (no warranty) and the other one is the Canadian model I believe that's why it come with the warranty.

The international model should come with the Exynos processor as well vs the Snapdragon 835 used on the Canadian model. Not sure what the performance difference is now but on the S7, the Exynos phone was better in general so might need to research that first.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
One is the international model (no warranty) and the other one is the Canadian model I believe that's why it come with the warranty.

The international model should come with the Exynos processor as well vs the Snapdragon 835 used on the Canadian model. Not sure what the performance difference is now but on the S7, the Exynos phone was better in general so might need to research that first.

Didnt realize the Canadian model might differ hardware wise from others, I'll look into it! Thanks!

It ships to Canada, but it's pricey, what's new on this N version?

I'm just getting in fightsticks so forgive my lack of technical jargon, but from what I understand it has some Japan friendly type of layout of the buttons. It's an unbranded Tekken 7 stick.

Was only considering it because the HRAP4 seems to have disappeared from Canada.

I'm just getting in fightsticks so forgive my lack of technical jargon, but from what I understand it has some Japan friendly type of layout of the buttons. It's an unbranded Tekken 7 stick.

Was only considering it because the HRAP4 seems to have disappeared from Canada.

I see, I recently bought the Hori - Real Arcade Pro.V silent HAYABUSA (Japanese version).
I paid almost 300$CAD (yep, good fightsticks are expensive)

If you are looking to buy a Fighstick give this thread a read and post there if you have questions, tons of knowledgeable people there.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=483428

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom