• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cant stop watching the Halo 2 commercial.

Lakitu

st5fu
Me neither. Probably the best ad I've seen for a video game :D I hope it's shown very often over here in the U.K. Haven't seen a single ad on it. Only GTA: SA.

Trevelyon

Better yet, it could be its own Hallmark miniseries.
rock.gif

How can people not see master chief as a fucking badass. The cocky aliens are like THIS SHItS GOIN DOWN! and Master Chief is like FUCK YOU! *cocks gun*

SantaC

MrAngryFace said:
How can people not see master chief as a fucking badass. The cocky aliens are like THIS SHItS GOIN DOWN! and Master Chief is like FUCK YOU! *cocks gun*

cliche :p

SantaC

MrAngryFace said:
a BADASS Cliche!

Samus just shots green shit at robot dinosaurs. And reads the diaries of aliens.

OMG! XGLORP LUVS NIXTOK!

lol and you counter-attack with a nintendo game. Atleast samus has been a heroine since 1986! TAKE THAT :D

Am I the only one who just does not like the alien designs in the Halo universe? It kind of angers me how much better the design aspect of the enemies could be and how much more atmoshpere could be added. I'm not big on the bright neon colors, especially compared to the dark greens used for MC. A bad contrast. :/

Commercial looks epic though, except for the aliens.

I wish I had MC's voice so I could say mundane things like that.

"Ill have two sourdough jacks and a large cock"

"Shit! You mean business"

Mrbob

Yeah, the commercial rocks. I get home from work, turn on TV, and it goes to commercial right away. The first commercial that comes up is the 30 second Halo 2 commercial! It was destiny for me to see right away! I see it's for download I'm gonn have to get it! Best commercial ever!

SyNapSe

Mrbob said:
Yeah, the commercial rocks. I get home from work, turn on TV, and it goes to commercial right away. The first commercial that comes up is the 30 second Halo 2 commercial! It was destiny for me to see right away! I see it's for download I'm gonn have to get it! Best commercial ever!

Apparently, destiny hates me. :\

hobart

Good commercial... but the Batman Begins teaser absolutely wrecks this in terms of, "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!11!1"

But seriously... best serious VG commercial ever.

hobart

Well... well... if HL2 DID have its own commercial we'd be singing a different tune! THERE!

Fucking M$ and their wonderful ways of mass marketing. :) :)

MrparisSM

Banned
Society said:
I am sure vin disel can play him, seeming as they are both bad actors...erm.. i mean 'badass'.

I would much rather see the Rock play him. Or maybe even Will Smith just for kicks. :D

Top Bottom