• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Captain Avengers: Civil War starts shooting - Cast and synopsis confirmed

By the end of next year, there will at least be:

- Another 3 feature films
- Another 22 episodes of AoS
- Another 8 episodes of Agent Carter
- Another 13 episodes of Daredevil
- 13 episodes of Jessica Jones
- 13 episodes of Luke Cage

If we count possible renewals and unannounced releases, there could also be:

- An additional 10 episodes of AoS
- Another 13 episodes of Jessica Jones
- 13 episodes of Iron Fist

Plus ??? episodes of the John Ridley project for ABC, if that gets picked up for the 2016-2017 season.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
http://buzz.blog.ajc.com/2015/05/13/photos-from-the-set-of-captain-america-civil-war/

“Captain America: Civil War” is filming at Peachtree Christian Church in Midtown today, across the street from The Temple, where extras were staging.

officer.jpg

extras.jpg

Also Emily VanCamp and Chris Evans spotted.

Peggy's
funeral pretty much confirmed.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I'm not ready for
Peggy's funeral. Spending more time with the character on season 2 of Agent Carter will make it hit even harder.

I fully expect the Russos to have Hawkeye make some crazy impossible shots. Whedon did a commendable job with him but his action scenes were sorely lacking in AoU

Yeah Clint as a character in AOU was obviously better but in terms of action he did way cooler shit in the first Avengers.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Yeah, his character was great but I kept waiting for an awesome trickshot and it never came.

Yeah.. they didn't even show him loosing his nine-arrow doohickey.

Is Crossbones going to be busting up the funeral? That would be one way kick the film into high gear. :)

Now I want to see him crash it like Burton Joker, with Prince playing on a loudspeaker.

What's BP's power level? Is he on Thor's level or is BP just technology driven powers like Tony?

The only thing I've read is the Christopher Priest run, but he basically seemed like on Batman's power level. Lots of prep work and ninja martial arts stuff... and a vibranium suit.

This.

I swear, if they shit on what Wakanda is supposed to be in the comics...

I think it will be. I mean, (minor spoilers for AoU)
Tony Stark seemed genuinely surprised at the idea that Klaw got *anything* out of Wakanda in Age of Ultron. That'd only be the case if Wakanda was really powerful/dangerous

What's BP's power level? Is he on Thor's level or is BP just technology driven powers like Tony?

He's one of the best martial artists in the comics and should have no trouble going toe to toe with Cap or even beating him. He's no Thor though. Now how he fares against Iron Man depends entirely on how much they play up his engineering abilities.

Top Bottom