• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Captain Avengers: Civil War starts shooting - Cast and synopsis confirmed

duckroll

Are there any good pics of what Wakanda looks like in the comics?

5BWR1UM.jpg

So, Black Panther is a property I know little to nothing about other than that he seems like a total badass.

Am I right in my thinking that Wakanda is basically African Atlantis? or is that a poor way of thinking of it?

So, Black Panther is a property I know little to nothing about other than that he seems like a total badass.

Am I right in my thinking that Wakanda is basically African Atlantis? or is that a poor way of thinking of it?
Wakanda is basically an Africa utopia.

It's the most powerful nation in the Marvel verse in the comics by a ridiculous margin.

To put it in perspective, if Wakanda existed in real life even with its relatively small size If the USA tried to assert power and try to influence it, Wakanda would turn the entire North American continent into a large crater.

I do mean that in the most literal way possible and I'm not even exaggerating.

That's why people are worried if they will tone it down in the MCU because an African nation portrayed as VASTLY more powerful than 'Murica is going to set off some outrage and controversies

Slayven

F2A20D92-0ECF-46AF-9A83-BEE9A3565780.jpg

Hubba Hubba! That's my kind of woman right there! Hot as hell!
Maybe serpent society after all

Anaconda.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/2qn-NiDprW/

According to Umberto, there will be a huge fight between Black Panther and Hawkeye.
You mean Hawkeye would get a huge beating.

What's BP's power level? Is he on Thor's level or is BP just technology driven powers like Tony?
He use to captain america level, but he got an upgrade and can now beat up Thanos' generals

I don't think we'll actually see Wakanda in Civil War. We'll hear about it's amazing technical prowess and they'll save the big "reveal" for Black Panther.

I think you gotta show it. It's a huge part of what makes the Black Panther. Plus, i can already see the racist articles discussing the aggressive black superhero who goes by the name of Black Panther and seems like a superhero thug and is just the AA of the Marvel universe in action who just appears in this movie with no real purpose.

Man, those articles are going to happen regardless of whether they show Wakanda and show that he's a great character, isn't it : /

I think you gotta show it. It's a huge part of what makes the Black Panther. Plus, i can already see the racist articles discussing the aggressive black superhero who goes by the name of Black Panther and seems like a superhero thug and is just the AA of the Marvel universe in action who just appears in this movie with no real purpose.

Man, those articles are going to happen regardless of whether they show Wakanda and show that he's a great character, isn't it : /

If Age of Ultron is any indication, people will just ignore facts and make up their own stories to fit their arguments and agendas

Falchion

“Captain America: Civil War” is filming at Peachtree Christian Church in Midtown today, across the street from The Temple, where extras were staging.

Oh that's cool. I've been there before.

Also I had no clue that Ant-man would be in this one, that's neat.

duckroll

If Hawkeye beats Black Panther in a fight, the funeral they'll all be attending will be the MCU funeral, because it'll be DEAD TO ME.

Top Bottom