• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Captain Avengers: Civil War starts shooting - Cast and synopsis confirmed

Sadist

Hayley Atwell just posted this on her Twitter.
CE_vtxRWIAEyPTJ.jpg
Youmakemesad.gif

I actually went aaawwww irl :(

Lebron

I feel they gonna nerf BP and Wakanda. Granted, they made it sound like Wakanda was some serious shit in the brief mention in AoU.

Prove me wrong, Marvel.

I'm gonna guess Ruffalo's tweet was about Spidey being cast than Hulk being in the movie.

There was *one* delay in production, four years ago, that Marvel allowed because they didn't consider Ant-Man a priority.

Exactly, hate it when people just talk out of their asses about this whole thing and throw shit they made up on Wright about him "taking too long". Dude had a script written and ready to go for Ant-Man years before the MCU even fucking started with the first Iron Man. After that movie kicked off the universe and all it's future plans Feige was happy to personally let Wright do his own thing and iterate and improve his script on his own time until it would fit properly into the MCU, since, you know, it's fucking Ant-Man and obviously there was no pressing need or demand to push out a movie for such an obscure and unknown character. After a few years, the MCU became huge, Wright finalized his script, and it was slotted just fine into phase 2 without issue. He was already into or was just about to start pre-production on the film before he was kicked off it, so this bullshit fabricated "he took too long durr" nonsense needs to die and not come back. Anyone who isn't Wright or Feige who claims to really know what "creative differences" forced him off the project is wildly guessing or making stuff up.

Exactly, hate it when people just talk out of their asses about this whole thing and throw shit they made up on Wright about him "taking too long". Dude had a script written and ready to go for Ant-Man years before the MCU even fucking started with the first Iron Man. After that movie kicked off the universe and all it's future plans Feige was happy to personally let Wright do his own thing and iterate and improve his script on his own time until it would fit properly into the MCU, since, you know, it's fucking Ant-Man and obviously there was no pressing need or demand to push out a movie for such an obscure and unknown character. After a few years, the MCU became huge, Wright finalized his script, and it was slotted just fine into phase 2 without issue. He was already into or was just about to start pre-production on the film before he was kicked off it, so this bullshit fabricated "he took too long durr" nonsense needs to die and not come back. Anyone who isn't Wright or Feige who claims to really know what "creative differences" forced him off the project is wildly guessing or making stuff up.

Thanks for the warning, for a moment there you looked like you knew what you were talking about.

Ashhong

Is there anyone left who hasn't been confirmed as being in barring Thor for obvious reasons?

Seems they pretty much have almost every MCU character showing up in this in some form...crazy.

Sorry, what is the obvious reason Thor wouldn't be in this? I can't remember end of avengers 2 anymore..

Kelsdesu

I really hope they tone Black Panther down a lot for the movies, the character is insufferable in the comics. He's all the worst aspects of 'prep-time Batman', but instead of being a haunted man in shitty Gotham City, he's simultaneously the king of a perfect paradise on Earth.

reposters---get-out_o_405779.gif

He literally is the best humanity has to offer.

Thanks for the warning, for a moment there you looked like you knew what you were talking about.

I don't know what creative differences forced Wright off his movie nor did I ever claim to. I do know and previously stated that Wright and Cornish wrote a script for Ant-Man before the MCU existed and that Feige hired them in 2006 and allowed them years to iterate and develop the script properly for the MCU. All of this is fact and can be confirmed by a cursory google search. Not sure what you're blabbering about dude.

I look forward to seeing Elizabeth Olsen work her top-notch cleavage game again.

And I hope ScarJo took some notes and is ready to compete. Like that time Barkley took MJ's MVP.

Renekton

He literally is the best humanity has to offer.
Basically he matches Captain America's physical abilities, runs a country that is the Saudi Arabia of Vibranium and the Isreal of tech, and ranks Top 10 in non-augmented human intellect in Marvel universe.

It's... quite hard to root for the guy.

Top Bottom