• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Captain Avengers: Civil War starts shooting - Cast and synopsis confirmed

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiit
CFEH8RYUgAApSik.jpg
Holy fuck, that Crossbones costume

Ke0

Basically he matches Captain America's physical abilities, runs a country that is the Saudi Arabia of Vibranium and the Isreal of tech, and ranks Top 10 in non-augmented human intellect in Marvel universe.

It's... quite hard to root for the guy.

I find it pretty easy.

whipihguh

Banned
That Crossbones suit looks hype, although I̶'̶m̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶f̶f̶y̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶l̶e̶n̶s̶e̶s̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶b̶l̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶.̶ Those aren't lenses. Suppose that's what I get for looking at these pictures on a smartphone.

It's strange Cap has the Avengers symbol on his shoulder and Falcon doesn't.

Yeah this is looking like another avengers flick.

Or a Captain America movie that might have a dozen different after credits / quick cameos

Pagusas

Elden Member
If they are already shooting and this deep into production how the heck is spidy suppose to be in this when the final actor hasnt even been secured?

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Yeah this is looking like another avengers flick.

Or a Captain America movie that might have a dozen different after credits / quick cameos

Well, to be fair, all the characters seen so far (Cap, Falcon, Widow, Agent 13, Crossbones) were in Winter Soldier. I'm guessing all the other Avenger characters (aside from Tony) will be cameos.

Speaking of which, where's Bucky?

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
If they are already shooting and this deep into production how the heck is spidy suppose to be in this when the final actor hasnt even been secured?
It sounds like it will be a small role with scenes that will be filmed later. He probably won't be part of the bigger picture in this movie.

Depends when they need him. They need to secure him soon though.

I doubt he's going to be involved in much of the action with his mask off so maybe they will CGI that.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
Well, to be fair, all the characters seen so far (Cap, Falcon, Widow, Agent 13, Crossbones) were in Winter Soldier. I'm guessing all the other Avenger characters (aside from Tony) will be cameos.

Speaking of which, where's Bucky?

I think I remember someone saying they're not filming Bucky or Panther scenes until July.

They just started shooting. The shooting is schedule to last for five months over at least three locations. They still have time.

Top Bottom