• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Captain Avengers: Civil War starts shooting - Cast and synopsis confirmed

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Elizabeth Olsen on set:

CFEC_P2UkAAie_N.jpg
So New Avengers assembled.
Have we pics of Rhodey yet?

Cade

Crossbones holy shit. Looks like he could actually go toe to toe with Cap in a hand to hand fight, which is nice

whipihguh

Banned
I really hope it looks good. Not to handmade :/

I don't think it'll look too hand-made, if it'll look hand-made at all. If it does, I presume Spidey will get a more traditional costume by the end in some way.

Wonder when we'll be seeing Iron Man on the set. I wanna see what that armor'll look like in the movie.

Garlador

MCU did something Marvel Comics could never do.

They made Falcon not suck.

Falcon in the MCU is probably my third favorite hero behind Captain America and Iron Man. I am BEYOND impressed at how great they made him.

Here's hoping he gets a rematch with Crossbones in Civil War.

These costumes are astoundingly good...

I like the character when he's interacting with Cap, but his action scene is not that great. Falcon need more firepower than just flying around with 2 submachine guns. and he's clearly outmatched in hand to hand fight with Rumlow in Winter Soldier.

Sou Da

I like the character when he's interacting with Cap, but his action scene is not that great. Falcon need more firepower than just flying around with 2 submachine guns. and he's clearly outmatched in hand to hand fight with Rumlow in Winter Soldier.

well he's going to have the redwing drone.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

No way. The combat medic thing is badass. And it's a role that SHOULD exist in the more grounded MCU. Somebody should be watching everybody's back and doing some actual heroing when the villain and Cap are exchanging "We're a lot alike, you and I" dialogue.

Again, power disparity is never a issue in these team up films. Ever.

dankir

So one question, how long has it been since Age of Ultron finished shooting? I can't recall any movie series I've watched where the semi sequel is filming while the current film was just released.

Don't get my wrong I'm hype as fuck but it seems they just finished AoU. It finished what middle of last year?

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
So one question, how long has it been since Age of Ultron finished shooting? I can't recall any movie series I've watched where the semi sequel is filming while the current film was just released.

Don't get my wrong I'm hype as fuck but it seems they just finished AoU. It finished what middle of last year?

AoU started in Feb and ended August/September.

Top Bottom