• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Captain Avengers: Civil War starts shooting - Cast and synopsis confirmed

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
How come Ruffalo doesn't have the Marvel head cut out like the other Avengers do? His head in the last pic is perfect.... unless it is too blurry.
Quick and dirty:

rhAdYiy.png

Neoxon

See, this is why we need Nova.
Nova_3_dif_creeds.jpg

"I ripping him inside out and saved the galaxy. What have YOU done lately, Tony?"
A shame Gunn refuses to introduce any (whatever part) humans from Earth in the GotG films that aren't named Peter Jason Quill.

Bleepey

Yes.
Remember, this is the same america where everyone can just get hold of a gun and decide to end your life on a whim. It is unfair to limit fear to those with powers.

What if your teacher one day kills your kid? What if police decides to do the same to you based on your appearence, without just cause?

These kind of fear-driven rhetorics can be applied to anything. Hell, bus drivers are the heralds of death itself, if following this logic.

Sorry I am for gun registration and that sort of thing so I didn't understand why that would be a problem.

guek

Banned
Sorry I am for gun registration and that sort of thing so I didn't understand why that would be a problem.

I think it'd only be a problem if such lists were made public. Tying back to AoS, it seems reasonable to me that shield would want to have an index of inhumans as a reference in case they get out of hand but not to the extent that it interferes with their lives on a regular basis.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I think it'd only be a problem if such lists were made public. Tying back to AoS, it seems reasonable to me that shield would want to have an index of inhumans as a reference in case they get out of hand but not to the extent that it interferes with their lives on a regular basis.
Yeah, then comes a bad guy in force and everything wents down the gutter.
This didnt helped even when the list was the most protected document in earth.

Kallor

Crossbones huh? Never heard of him. Had no idea that dude was anything but a throwaway baddie from WS. Looks cool though.

Neat.

I've always wondered how the fuck they remove all those obvious signs of production (mats, the crew in the back ground, trolleys, wires, etc) in post. Pretty crazy

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
tumblr_nolv1dlhCK1u8qw4co1_500.png

Cap and Crossbones sort out their differences by talking and the rest of the movie is about them getting married.
Captain America: Civil Union

Top Bottom