• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Captain Avengers: Civil War starts shooting - Cast and synopsis confirmed

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
Jeremy Renner in da house:

spl1031145_005-mtv-1432051732.jpg

man, I like Renner but can't take him seriously. He looks too much like Andy Capp

andy_capp_personaggio_1_.jpg

NotLiquid

Wow I didn't even know up until now that Rumlow was supposed to be Crossbones.

Shows how much I knew about Captain America before the movies started rolling around lmao

Wow I didn't even know up until now that Rumlow was supposed to be Crossbones.

Shows how much I knew about Captain America before the movies started rolling around lmao

To be fair they didn't hammer it over your head that he is a major recurring Cap villain or anything. It was a really subtle origin setup and I really liked how they did it. It will make his return in the next movie have real weight without simply relying on "he's a cap villain so we have to put him in because reasons".

Quick

Banned
https://41.media.tumblr.com/3b9db422ffe900325a8305ded29ff8f6/tumblr_nolw28gP4R1u8qw4co1_500.png[/MG]
Cap watches as Cap gets beaten up.[/QUOTE]

Evans' hair is looking darker than the usual Cap hair. Either it's the lighting, his stunt double, or they forgot to dye his hair.

Quick

Banned
He probably just has on his helmet most of the time in these scenes.

Good point. I'm no expert at hair products, but is there such a thing as dye that washes out easily? He had it on during the funeral photos. Or is he actually wearing a wig of some sort?

odiin

My Apartment, or the 120 Screenings of Salo
Evans' hair is looking darker than the usual Cap hair. Either it's the lighting, his stunt double, or they forgot to dye his hair.

It's probably the lighting, but Cap did dye his hair black when he went on the run in the Civil War comic. At least I think he did. It's been a while since I read that particular pile of shit.

It's probably the lighting, but Cap did dye his hair black when he went on the run in the Civil War comic. At least I think he did. It's been a while since I read that particular pile of shit.

Wouldn't wearing the Captain America outfit kinda... negate the benefits of dying his hair as a disguise?

Maximus.

I am pretty dubious whether we will even see Wakanda in this movie. I am pretty sure that when they portray Wakanda, it won't look like a shanty town though.

Why would anyone be worried how Wakanda looks like when Marvel is running the show. They have done a great job of representing their characters and world thus far.

Quick

Banned

It's been a little while since I read Civil War, so everything about it pretty much got washed out of my brain.

oh hey look, Lucas Lee and his doubles!
that was today's joke, thanks for coming...

ChIpK7f.gif

Neoxon

Fun Fact: Joss Whedon wasn't a big fan of the Russos reviving Bucky for Winter Soldier (same applies to the comics).

Top Bottom