• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cartoon Network announces Justice League Action - new animated series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to Unspeakable Evil

New art/characters

CkMreH8UkAI4p_J.jpg:orig

even Green Latern isn't even part of this Justice League

Platy

Weird to see what they could do with lobo on a Justice League cartoon ...but ...

FUCK YEAH THE MAIN MAN IS BACK !

Dunno if I like the art style or not, and the 11 mins turn me off, but those VAs....

I'm coming around on the 11 mins after realizing adventure time is 11 min per episode.

They don't have to do multiple part episodes but I'd like a consistent universe between episodes and 22 minute finales. I just hope it hooks with kids and is good.

explodet

Hey, Josh Keaton is coming back as Hal Jordan. Right on.

They should get Tom Kenny back for this show too - he needs to be Plastic Man forever.

doop_

Banned
I really dig the art style, as a previous poster said I hope this alot like brave and the bold, one of my favourite animated series.

Excited about the voice talent

But why the fuck do so many animated shows today have such god awful art direction?

EDIT: and its only 11 mins long? lol no thanks

Penguin

The debut of the show will be at SDCC as well

Justice League Action: The world’s greatest Super Heroes return to television in Justice League Action, an all-new quarter-hour animated series. Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman lead the DC Super Heroes against their most infamous foes in adventures packed with relentless thrills, fun and action. Whether defending the Earth, facing invaders from space, or battling the bizarre forces of magic, the always-rotating team of Justice League heroes, are up to any challenge. Produced by Warner Bros. Animation and based on characters from DC, Justice League Action is coming soon to Cartoon Network.

6:00–10:00 p.m. Comic-Con and Warner Bros. Television proudly continue our annual Preview Night tradition, with exclusive world premiere screenings of the pilot episodes of five of the most highly anticipated series of the 2016–17 television season — Riverdale, Powerless, People of Earth, Frequency and Time After Time — as well as a brand new episode of Teen Titans Go! and the debut of Justice League Action. Ballroom 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom