• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow |OT| The MercurySteam has Vanquished the Horrible Night

Fantasmo

Posted this in the PC version OT, figured I'd post it here too:

There's an invincibility trick on PC. I don't know how I did it, but I did try to record it to no avail. I couldn't ctrl alt del or alt tab or ctrl shift escape to get to stream to Twitch with OBS.

After beating the butcher in the refectory, I ran away from the guys in the dining room and towards the end of the stage and somehow at that point, while fighting multiple skeletons and the Knight I was totally invincible. I could kill them but I took no damage.

Probably pointless info, but really cool nonetheless.

Would be awesome for Chapter 14.

Just totally weird!

IrishNinja

i'd picked up a loose copy of this game off a gaffer for cheap last year, finally got around to playing it since 2 looked pretty good...installed the update, started the game and bam, 2 lines into Patrick Stewart's monologue:

uhandled error
466201E5

well, shit. i cleaned the disc, but it's pretty much pristine. apparently it wasn't uncommon to see this error in early versions of the game (especially around the last boss) but no one seemed to get it in the intro? tried different things, deleted patch & save several times, but the only change i saw was booting up without said patch, right at the same spot:

uhandled error

not so good here.

Tesseract

Banned
teo05juoku.gif

Top Bottom