• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Catherine |OT| Sheep, Matrimony, Terror - Love Is Gone

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Well, I'm glad I went and got a pre-order at GameStop if Amazon is delaying them. Can't wait to get home and play tonight!

_dementia said:
I'm really disappointed in Amazon. They dropped the ball big-time. I placed my order back in March.
Wait, your shipment's been delayed, too?

Weird.

As you know, I'm also in South Florida and I got the confirmation e-mail yesterday and its expected to be delivered today.

JumpingTheGun said:
What difficulty will you guys be playing on? Ive been on media blackout for months, but all I know is the difficulty is through the roof..
I'll be playing on Normal. I'll do my best not to use the rewind button and take my mistakes like a man.

I haven't decided if I should play on Easy, or suck it up and try Normal. I've heard horror stories about the difficulty of this game, but outside of a "takeback" button on Easy are there any other changes? And if I consider myself a fairly intelligent, savvy gamer, will I be able to handle Normal?

sonicmj1

My game just arrived.

The art book is alright, but not that interesting. Kind of like the Demon's Souls artbook. I appreciate having the disk for the soundtrack, though. Listening to it right now.

I'll probably start playing sometime this afternoon. I'm really looking forward to it.

xRosvall said:
Axel just dispatched my Love Is Over edition.
When did you order your copy? The status of mine is still listed as Pending which is slightly concerning since my order was only about a week before they stopped taking pre-orders in June.

I got mine just now at my job. Living in miami I recall there is a amazon center near hialeah. So if you live close could come in a timely manner.

Scythian

Damn, seeing that live stream just sold me on the game, but it's going to be very expensive... does anyone know how long is it?

aku08

ordered from amazon too, estimated delivery date: July 28. oh well, i guess its back to more bastion until thursday. those live streams are really tempting to watch tho.

MrDaravon

Wife is thrilled that the boxers and shirt fit her fine lol. The "pizza box" is pretty disappointing though, it's just basically a box with a sticker/label that takes up most on the top. Still cool, but I guess just not what I was expecting.

LiK said:
Amazon ain't perfect and I love them as well.

i still love them to. my order got delayed as well and i've bought almost all my games from them for the past 4 years and this has rarely happened.

it sucks but amazon has fantastic customer service and a good tract record so i'm not gonna get all pissy and vow to never order from them again.

waiting an extra day or so ain't the end of the world.

lljride

I guess I got lucky with Amazon. Got an email around 7pm last night that it shipped, just checked now and it's out for delivery. I'm in TX.

Drewfonse

Not trying to rub it in, but I only pre ordered a few days ago from Amazon, and yet my copy is out for delivery. I DID order the alternate 360 version though, maybe they got in more copies of that or something.

LiK

Drewfonse said:
Not trying to rub it in, but I only pre ordered a few days ago from Amazon, and yet my copy is out for delivery. I DID order the alternate 360 version though, maybe they got in more copies of that or something.
I would expect the alt covers to be less popular so that would explain it.

got mine from amazon this morning

5977761329_33e9e0573a_z.jpg

An-Det

I'm watching the stream right now, I didnt know you could choose your sentences when texting. That'll make it much more interesting and dynamic.

An-Det said:
I'm watching the stream right now, I didnt know you could choose your sentences when texting. That'll make it much more interesting and dynamic.

yes next gen text messaging game play!

all kidding aside I can't wait!

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Ordered both Catherine and a HRAP V3 SA, and they're both supposed to arrive today, but they're coming from opposite sides of the country. This should be interesting.

The only problem for me is that my UPS guy is an idiot who either 1) doesn't ring the right apartment for packages that arrive, or 2) doesn't understand that Ramanathan and Ramachandran are not the same last name. I realize it's not Smith or Jameson, but it seriously cannot be that hard to see the difference in spelling.

It never ends up being a huge deal. I just have to walk over to the Leasing Office to pick up my packages.

tiff

Banned
JumpingTheGun said:
What difficulty will you guys be playing on? Ive been on media blackout for months, but all I know is the difficulty is through the roof..
I'm terrible at puzzle games but I'll try to tough out Normal all the same.

Quixzlizx

From the demo, the gameplay to me just seems like an annoying hindrance to the VN portions of the game. I'm going to Easy/Rewind the fuck out of it.

bryehn

flippeh said:
I suspect they haven't gotten any copies yet based on they have nothing in stock on any platform in any edition on .ca

:(

Yeah, went into EB to check and he said not to expect it in Canada till tomorrow/thursday at least, shipping delay.

dexterslu

Walked into my local GameStop and picked it up (without preorder) no problem, although they only had 2 extra copies out of a total 5 received. The store that I go to is the highest volume store in the region and state.

From the all the reports here and the experience at my local store it seems like the game is going to be on a pretty limited run for a period of time.

Panda Rin

Got my copy this morning at GS. Installing right now and really looking forward to trying it out. Loved the demo and love Atlus <3

Top Bottom