• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Offseason 2014: The Spartans End a B1G Case of Wiscy Dick, Cold Pizza for Victims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still fapping. Got some odd looks on the drive in and in the office, but I think everybody here understands.

I watched "SEC Now" for about 10 minutes yesterday and they were doing coverage on Auburn during that time. Were you still fapping then? What about during 10rc coverage?

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
I watched "SEC Now" for about 10 minutes yesterday and they were doing coverage on Auburn during that time. Were you still fapping then? What about during 10rc coverage?
Couldn't hear what they said during those segments because of our 15* national championships, baby!

*Including 10 AP poll national championships.

andycapps

That part where they showed Saban getting mic'd up by the ESPN sound guy was hilarious. Saban looked like he was in pain the whole time. Spurrier coining the term "interceptor" was good too.

Zigzz14

Going to be a really really bad day for ND football. Can;t get through an off season without some ridiculous shit. Some heads need to roll.

Zigzz14

Link? My cursory Google search is coming up blank with Notre Dame news in last 24 hours.

Rumors of 4 players kicked out. 3 starters. K Russell (absolute stud) davaris daniels, Ishaq Williams (5 star bust) was gonna start this year. Rumors are pretty bad. I really don't even feel like discussing what I was told until it's official. Pretty hard to believe and damaging stuff. I was good friends with a guy who is still involved with the football program, we shoot each other texts from time to time. Sent him a couple this morning, still nothing.back.

Websites are saying press release at 3 and news conference at 6. Yeah its that bad

andycapps

Rumors of 4 players kicked out. 3 starters. K Russell (absolute stud) davaris daniels, Ishaq Williams (5 star bust) was gonna start this year. Rumors are pretty bad. I really don't even feel like discussing what I was told until it's official. Pretty hard to believe and damaging stuff. I was good friends with a guy who is still involved with the football program, we shoot each other texts from time to time. Sent him a couple this morning, still nothing.back.

Websites are saying press release at 3 and news conference at 6. Yeah its that bad

Friday afternoon press conference typically spells bad news. Guess we'll see.

Zigzz14

Since it's pretty much out. Rumor is the players were fucking a tutor and in turn she was doing their papers. I haven't heard anything about vacated wins, but it's out there.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Apparently 4 players (3 starters and a backup) are getting expelled from the university for sleeping a student manager during the 2012 season. The girl apparently did their schoolwork during the relationships. ND is also rumored to be vacating all 2012 wins.

eta. the rumored players are Ishaq Williams, KaVare Russell, DaVaris Daniels, and Kendall Moore.

Invisible Wins for the Invisible Girl.

andycapps

Since it's pretty much out. Rumor is the players were fucking a tutor and in turn she was doing their papers. I haven't heard anything about vacated wins, but it's out there.

Yeah, I just saw this posted somewhere else. They were sleeping with a student trainer/manager and she was doing their schoolwork for them. ND is supposedly self vacating wins from 2012.

mre, keep fapping.

Zigzz14

Time for me to stand on my high horse. Your thug school encourage these sort of shenanigans and would never get rid of player for getting a little pussy, SEC....Alabama......Thugz.......can;t read.....deer antlers. I can't even do it.

I'm gonna drink myself into a stooper tonight.

Lonestar

Alabama's kicked off plenty of people. We're the revolving door program, the Oversigning king, remember.

Ruh Roh:

@PickSixPreviews 1m
Rumors swirling around NOTRE DAME re: major academic fraud, sanctions, vacating 2012 wins, expulsion of several players. Stay tuned

So in breaking news, Alabama's status of still playing no one in the BCS title game hold on!

Talon

Ruh Roh:

@PickSixPreviews 1m
Rumors swirling around NOTRE DAME re: major academic fraud, sanctions, vacating 2012 wins, expulsion of several players. Stay tuned

So in breaking news, Alabama's status of still playing no one in the BCS title game hold on!
Hold on, now.

The Buckeyes didn't travel to Miami that week.

cdyhybrid

Ruh Roh:

@PickSixPreviews 1m

Would you say their opponents were...invisible?

Lonestar

Ruh Roh:

@PickSixPreviews 1m

We already had that, after the game, everyone declared ND as non-worthy.

(LSU still counts as worthy, they're in the SEC)

A Penis Mightier joke for ND is worthy.

andycapps

We already had that, after the game, everyone declared ND as non-worthy.

(LSU still counts as worthy, they're in the SEC)

A Penis Mightier joke for ND is worthy.

So really, the real MNC was actually between UGA and Bama like we all thought. Makes even more sense now.

Draxal

Ruh Roh:

@PickSixPreviews 1m

2013 as well.

cdyhybrid

YAQUnfP.png

Players Missing From Friday's Practice
5 minutes ago
A foursome of Notre Dame veterans was not seen leaving the Irish practice field Friday afternoon. Cornerback KeiVarae Russell, defensive end Ishaq Williams, linebacker Kendall Moore and wide receiver DaVaris Daniels were not among the players who exited the LaBar Practice Field Friday.

Notre Dame did not respond to questions about their absence. The Irish are planning to host a practice open to faculty and media Saturday morning

Link: http://notredame.247sports.com/Bolt/Players-Missing-From-Fridays-Practice--30327030

Also:

http://www.chatsports.com/notre-dam...all-Rumors-Expulsions-Vacated-Wins-10-133-701

Draxal

I would have thought that ND had the same political power that UNC does, but I guess not.

Nd had so many scandals ( camera death and the Prince Shembo sexual assault); that they couldn't duck this one. They did handle this better than UNC did though.

mre

Yeah, I just saw this posted somewhere else. They were sleeping with a student trainer/manager and she was doing their schoolwork for them. ND is supposedly self vacating wins from 2012.

mre, keep fapping.
*fapping intensifies*

Draxal

mre

Time for me to stand on my high horse. Your thug school encourage these sort of shenanigans and would never get rid of player for getting a little pussy, SEC....Alabama......Thugz.......can;t read.....deer antlers. I can't even do it.

I'm gonna drink myself into a stooper tonight.
This is fair. In fact, we made a player the defensive mvp of the BCS national championship game for fucking the sport's biggest pussy in 2009.

KingGondo

Banned
OU's 5-star freshman RB Joe Mixon has been charged with a misdemeanor: act resulting in gross injury. (Translation: he punched a girl in the face at a bar and broke her jaw, cheek bone, sinus, and orbital bone.)

Mixon apparently called one of the girl's friends a gay slur, she shoved him, he lunged at her, she slapped him, and he broke her fucking face.

Amazing how many replies there are on Twitter trying to justify getting him on the field or not kicking him off the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom