• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Offseason 2014: The Spartans End a B1G Case of Wiscy Dick, Cold Pizza for Victims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laura Keeley ‏@laurakeeley 17m
Eyes almost got stuck in the back of my head as I rolled 'em, seeing a football prospect call it The University of Duke on Twitter

Fake sources say the same recruit also tweeted "University of The Ohio State."

andycapps

Nothing will top University of LSU

Forgot about that one, I agree.

Not CFB related, but an Alabama swimmer, John Servati, passed away died last night during one of the storms. RIP.

John Servati died a hero. Held up a concrete wall long enough for his girlfriend to get out from under it before it collapsed again on him.
-- Anna Rae Gwarjanski (@annaraeoflight) April 29, 2014

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Forgot about that one, I agree.

Not CFB related, but an Alabama swimmer, John Servati, passed away died last night during one of the storms. RIP.
Damn, I knew a student died when a retaining wall fell on him, but hadn't heard any details.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
internet at work has been down all day, in my cell phone signal is non existent, but yeah I saw that story on the swimmer. sad story

cdyhybrid

Another entry for the All-Name team:

Greg Biggins ‏@GregBiggins 3m
Fresno (Calif.) Bullard 2016 TE-DE Cvaughn (not a typo) Stewart landed his first offer from #Utah

jjasper

I still can't believe that Penn St. hired the guy. Most people in and around Nashville were convinced bad stuff was going to come out. WTF were they thinking?

Meier

Jameis is such a dummy, I swear.

Florida State's Jameis Winston was arrested for allegedly shoplifting crab legs from Publix.

Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston was issued a citation Tuesday for shoplifting crab legs from Publix, a misdemeanor arrest, according to multiple sources. Winston, the reigning Heisman Trophy winner, is a red-shirt sophomore for the Seminoles.
http://www.tomahawknation.com/2014/4/30/5668004/jameis-winston-arrested-shoplifting-crab-legs-publix

I don't eat seafood so I never had Publix's crab legs but I'm sure they're good if you enjoy that kind of thing. But c'mon son, this is your future we're talking about. Someone needs to knock some sense into him.

squicken

BmecVQgIUAAppdh.png

mre

The soda comment killed me for some reason
In November, the associated press reported that Winston was questioned about his involvement in a long-running BB gun battle, and that a Burger King reported Winston was stealing soda in a ketchup cup.

Meier

This is pretty great. Really nice job by whoever did the photoshop. Tama's comment was good -- I liked this one in the same vein from sneaky on Twitter:

Scott ‏@Menel4us 29m
"Jameis Winston cited for shoplifting crab legs". How is that not an Onion headline? What a dumb shit.

Ike ‏@TrapperKreeper 15m
@Menel4us @abellwillring Specially when plenty of coeds would be willing to give him crabs for free

mre

FSU reacted 100 times faster over stolen crabs legs than they did over rape allegations.
That's because you don't cover up the little shit like this. This is the type of shit that you bust them for so you can say "See, look! We don't give anyone a free pass down here just because they're football players!"

Limedust

People like Jameis are the reason we are getting our soda fountain rights redacted. Now I have to walk to the counter at Chik-Fil-A and ask like a little kid if I can have a refill on iced tea. We just can't have nice things!

Enfinit

GODDAMIT JABOO. WHY YOU GOTTA DO THIS STUPID SHIT.

Sometimes I'm embarrassed to be a student here (in that last semester though).

nattie champs doe

Publix D > Auburn's

mre

GODDAMIT JABOO. WHY YOU GOTTA DO THIS STUPID SHIT.

Sometimes I'm embarrassed to be a student here (in that last semester though).

nattie champs doe
FSU should have to give back their Natty. If he's stealing crab legs now, you know he was stealing crab legs back during the season. FSU's entire season is now tainted by this one, singular incident of Winston stealing crab legs. Tainted forever.

Enfinit

FSU should have to give back their Natty. If he's stealing crab legs now, you know he was stealing crab legs back during the season. FSU's entire season is now tainted by this one, singular incident of Winston stealing crab legs. Tainted forever.

Our lord and savior Jacob Coker will save us.

wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom