• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Offseason 2014: The Spartans End a B1G Case of Wiscy Dick, Cold Pizza for Victims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pac-12 preseason media poll results:

NK1DK1C.png

Has UCLA found a way to beat Oregon/Stanford yet?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Former Alabama quarterback Jay Barker advertising a local housecleaning duo, and all I can think about is putting a Brazzers watermark on this.

PS spurriooooooorrr, you think visors are coooooool.

AntoneM

The blueprint on beating Oregon has been out for a while. Just have to dominate them at the LoS. The problem is getting all the players you need to do so.

Especially when USC and Stanford hog them all or they go to SEC country.

ASU got 3 OL recruits in a week this summer and you would have though we won the lottery.

Limedust

Former Alabama quarterback Jay Barker advertising a local housecleaning duo, and all I can think about is putting a Brazzers watermark on this.

PS spurriooooooorrr, you think visors are coooooool.

This is bullshit. How are we supposed to quantify knee sharpness from this picture?!

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
This whole "being complete shit, more or less" thing is new to us. Not much to say, really. I lurk.
Jesus, man. Even our Tennessee fans still poke their heads in occasionally. Now THERE'S a team who knows about "being complete shit, more or less."

Jesus, man. Even our Tennessee fans still poke their heads in occasionally. Now THERE'S a team who knows about "being complete shit, more or less."

Wanna know the funny thing? Tennessee was one of my alternates, which also include Nebraska, Penn State, and Washington. I sure know how to pick 'em. God bless the 90s, for they are long gone.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I have a confession to make.

My dad is a big Bama fan so for a while in late high school and early college I rooted for Bama as a second school. That ended right quick when they got good though.

Ugh, I even have an Alabama shirt. Disgusting to admit.

Now, I know a thing or two about supporting a couple of teams, but how many "alternates" does a fellow get? There has to be a limit.

That's all of them. :)

And I don't feel anything for Tennessee anymore. That was before the "SECSECSEC" thing where I liked them.

Edit: and it's not alternate like "my team" alternate; I mean alternate as in I will actively root for you. I hate most teams.

cashman

Banned
This whole "being complete shit, more or less" thing is new to us. Not much to say, really. I lurk.

You guys have been pretty bad for the last 6 years. It's only been four seasons for us and I'm already used to Texas being shit!

Oh and btw guys I'm a Tennessee sympathizer as well.

Draconian

I have a confession to make.

My dad is a big Bama fan so for a while in late high school and early college I rooted for Bama as a second school. That ended right quick when they got good though.

Ugh, I even have an Alabama shirt. Disgusting to admit.

You're showing your true colors here at last.

Anyone else been playing the destiny beta?

Been playing on ps3 and really really like it. Think its going to push me over the edge to next gen, that and ill have to get nba 2k since I can care about basketball again.

Tamanon

Banned
Anyone else been playing the destiny beta?

Been playing on ps3 and really really like it. Think its going to push me over the edge to next gen, that and ill have to get nba 2k since I can care about basketball again.

Yeah, I've been playing the PS4 version and it's really fun. I like the mix of genres going on.

Tamanon

Banned
If any of you guys want to try it, I still have a few codes.

Voucher Code for PS4: B36M-67NB-MNQ4
Voucher Code for PS3: AP3R-CPN7-2AMD

andycapps

Spurrier was all class compared to Fulmer.

FSU is just now kicking off spring practice? Talk about resting on your laurels.

Spurrier wasn't very classy back then. I don't even like talking about that time period, but I can assure you I feel the same about Spurrier as you do about Fulmer. It's a little easier to stomach the OBC's digs now because UGA has a lot more competitive team than we had then.

:jnc fall practice.

If any of you guys want to try it, I still have a few codes.

Voucher Code for PS4: B36M-67NB-MNQ4
Voucher Code for PS3: AP3R-CPN7-2AMD

Can you only redeem PSN voucher codes from the console itself?

If so, I'll pop it in as soon as I get home, provided no one else enters it first. (Which is fine. Not a big deal or anything.)

I haven't turned on my PS3 in months. Too many great Wii U games to get through at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom