• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 10: The Florida Georgia Line

Dsyndrome

Saw somewhere that Ben Koyack's #3 in potential draft TE picks for next year, sucks he won't be around next year for the Irish. Enjoyed his performance this year.

B1ZG8_XIYAArTqq.jpg

https://twitter.com/JoshAppel/status/528688020074295296

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Win out. Let Mississippi State beat Ole Miss. Auburn need not win a thing. If you're a Bama fan, isn't that what you want? Let's not lose the plot, people!
I'd rather Ole Miss go ahead and get another loss tonight so I don't have to worry about them.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'd rather Ole Miss go ahead and get another loss tonight so I don't have to worry about them.

my line of thinking, but there's still MSU for Ole Miss.

Besides, got to get past LSU. Hopefully they don't find a passing game in the next week.

Back up a second. Go back to the original thought in the conversation and then reevaluate your "own destiny" comparison. Dude is relying upon his hated rival to beat a different team.

better to get it out of the way earlier....we all know what you want though

also what is with the punts in this game?

mre

Back up a second. Go back to the original thought in the conversation and then reevaluate your "own destiny" comparison. Dude is relying upon his hated rival to beat a different team.
We need *somebody* to beat Ole Miss. I'd rather they get their second loss sooner rather than later.

Of course, as Lone pointed out, this is contingent upon Bama taking care of business.

Gamechickens defense is so awful this year. Did I hear the commentator say they only have 8 sacks on the season? Beasley has more sacks than that.

Motherfucking HELL YES. I know it doesn't impact our goals a ton because we will need a miracle to make the SECCG (and almost certainly get smashed by whichever West team we might play) but beating Tennessee and Georgia is ALWAYS great. If we could somehow upset FSU I would totally be satisfied with this season.

Best part is I'm also a Redskins fan. For them to beat Dallas and Florida to beat Georgia the same week is AMAZING, especially given how big of underdogs both were.

Don't even know what happened in this game. First quarter I was saying how it sucks that we can never expect this team to beat someone they're not supposed to, how our defense was making no adjustments and how our O line and skill players can't block worth a shit, and all of it changed starting 2nd quarter. To beat a good team passing 9 times is crazy. That 418 rushing yards tho! We Georgia'd Georgia. Suck it Bulldogs!

better to get it out of the way earlier....we all know what you want though

also what is with the punts in this game?

Nothing about what I want has anything to do with this, though. :/

2 of Ole Miss, Auburn, Alabama, and Mississippi State need to be in the playoffs, I don't care which 2 it is. But I cannot sit idly by and watch an Alabama fan root for Auburn, it offends my rivalry sensibilities.

Alabama fan needs somebody else to do their dirty work, but that somebody else should not be Auburn. It's unconscionable.

mre

Motherfucking HELL YES. I know it doesn't impact our goals a ton because we will need a miracle to make the SECCG (and almost certainly get smashed by whichever West team we might play) but beating Tennessee and Georgia is ALWAYS great. If we could somehow upset FSU I would totally be satisfied with this season.

Best part is I'm also a Redskins fan. For them to beat Dallas and Florida to beat Georgia the same week is AMAZING, especially given how big of underdogs both were.

Don't even know what happened in this game. First quarter I was saying how it sucks that we can never expect this team to beat someone they're not supposed to, how our defense was making no adjustments and how our O line and skill players can't block worth a shit, and all of it changed starting 2nd quarter. To beat a good team passing 9 times is crazy. That 418 rushing yards tho! We Georgia'd Georgia. Suck it Bulldogs!
You know you don't add your completions and your attempts to come up with the total number of passes your team attempted, right?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Nothing about what I want has anything to do with this, though. :/

2 of Ole Miss, Auburn, Alabama, and Mississippi State need to be in the playoffs, I don't care which 2 it is. But I cannot sit idly by and watch an Alabama fan root for Auburn, it offends my rivalry sensibilities.

Alabama fan needs somebody else to do their dirty work, but that somebody else should not be Auburn. It's unconscionable.

I can sit here and be ok with whatever ending happens tonight, because the preferred option (Meteor) never seems to happen.

Top Bottom