• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 12: the Valley Shook, the Plains Ran Dry, and Sparty Clempsoned

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
Whoa whoa. I always try to be nice to Nebraska fans when they come to town. I wish we could play them every week #notallbadgers

My fault. I remember the Nebraska teams from my childhood that had guts and toughness and their fans were the same. I have yetyet to adjust to this new, ultra soft Bo Pelini brand of Nebraska "football."

Mrbob

I ain't gonna lie, I enjoyed the second half pounding on Nebraska. But that was a game which fell apart more than I feel Wisconsin is that much better of a team.

What's up with Melvin Gordon - 25 rushes, 408 yds, 4 TDs. Is he better than Gurley?

I'd say Gordon is a top 3 back in college football, but he also faces big 10 defenses.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Glad that game is over. Now, time to cheer for Georgia!

Prediction next week: MSU #4. Bame #6.

Nah, they absolutely deserved to lose. Complete shitshow from every part of the team. Fumbles, dropped INTs, all kinds of special teams fuck ups, and then the coaches blow it at the very end for the icing on the cake.

You're not in the Mountain West anymore, Pete.

Not true. Whatever cdy supports deserves to lose just because of him.

in that case
pacspit.gif
Washington and
pacspit.gif
cdy for the shade he threw at our basketball program after we lost in the elite 8 last March

eznark

Banned
I ain't gonna lie, I enjoyed the second half pounding on Nebraska. But that was a game which fell apart more than I feel Wisconsin is that much better of a team.

I'd say Gordon is a top 3 back in college football, but he also faces big 10 defenses.

His ludicrous YPC is all you need to know really.

time to root for georgia, ole miss in two weeks, and auburn in two weeks.

e: also anyone playing florida state the rest of the way, oregon in the pac title game, and (for some reason) kansas state.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
That was an entertaining game, gg Bama gaf.

I'm now off to lose my sorrows on the VT lose by listening to the Duke basketball game.

What was old is new again :(

FSU has looked mediocre as hell all year but it seems crazy that they won't be the #1 seed if they beat the lolcanes tonight.

They won't. Unless they destroy everyone else on their schedule by at least 2 TDs, then they may have a case. The fact that they are already seeded behind a 1-loss team says it all. They will need to rack up "good" wins if they want to get respect as an undefeated team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom