• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 13: This months reading assignment: No More Prisons

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
I'm pretty sure if some of the people here had their way then college football would be two hand touch.
Vogo145.gif

(THU) North Carolina @ Duke by 4
Minnesota @ Nebraska by 4
Boston College @ Florida State by 4
Arizona @ Utah by 4
Stanford @ California by 4
Louisville @ Notre Dame by 4
Wisconsin @ Iowa by 4
Oklahoma State @ Baylor by 4
Missouri @ Tennessee by 4
USC @ UCLA by 4
Fresno State @ Nevada by 4

giga

(THU) North Carolina @ Duke by 4
Minnesota @ Nebraska by 4
Boston College @ Florida State by 4
Arizona @ Utah by 4
Stanford @ California by 4
Louisville @ Notre Dame by 4
Wisconsin @ Iowa by 4
Oklahoma State @ Baylor by 4
Missouri @ Tennessee by 4
USC @ UCLA by 4
Fresno State @ Nevada by 4

Bruh

Still would be to many for Dook's stadium. You can fit like 5 guys in there and that's only when one is using the bathroom to take a piss.

Fans were actually there tonight, which is certainly uncommon, and it was helped by Carolina bringing more than a few of their own. Most left early in the second half, though. Well, except for the Carolina fans.

They're in the middle of renovations of "venerable" Wallace Wade, which first opened in 1929. Some new seats are already in, and they'll be taking out the track and lowering the field during this offseason. This project I think will go on for another couple of years.

Meier

Really not excited about playing Ga Tech in the title game. They are just going to absolutely chop the hell out of us. That Citadel game was awful -- Tech has a bit of talent alongside the dirty play. If we win, we'll come out in rough shape.

Fans were actually there tonight, which is certainly uncommon, and it was helped by Carolina bringing more than a few of their own. Most left early in the second half, though. Well, except for the Carolina fans.

They're in the middle of renovations of "venerable" Wallace Wade, which first opened in 1929. Some new seats are already in, and they'll be taking out the track and lowering the field during this offseason. This project I think will go on for another couple of years.
Thank god.

Kacar

There's been some rumours that Noah Spence, our best pure pass rusher(and addicted to ecstasy maybe), has his appeal on the 25th and "expects to play" in the last 3 games.

I'm not buying it but a couple credible people have tweeted about it. And he's been seen around the facility all week. But that could mean nothing. Would be huge for our D.

tokkun

There's been some rumours that Noah Spence, our best pure pass rusher(and addicted to ecstasy maybe), has his appeal on the 25th and "expects to play" in the last 3 games.

I'm not buying it but a couple credible people have tweeted about it. And he's been seen around the facility all week. But that could mean nothing. Would be huge for our D.

What would be the rationale for letting him play? Isn't he ineligible by conference rules?

andycapps

If he hasn't played a game this year, I'm not sure how excited I'd get about him playing the last few games of the season. Probably pretty rusty. That's if the rumors are true.

Wow. What a great way to start the pickems with Duke and WVU getting annihilated. :rolleyes

Was pulling for Duke as they would have given FSU a challenge before their inevitable march to 15-0, but alas. Looks like GT is gonna be the appetizer before Oregon.

Kacar

What would be the rationale for letting him play? Isn't he ineligible by conference rules?

If he hasn't played a game this year, I'm not sure how excited I'd get about him playing the last few games of the season. Probably pretty rusty. That's if the rumors are true.
Yea especially since we just dismissed a player for repeated drug violations.

I'm expecting him to just be reinstated and maybe return to team activities.

I think him playing is like a 5% chance.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Nice. Grabbing pictures from well before the start of the game and pretending that was the attendance.
No dog in the UGA-Tech pissing match here, but this is pretty much right before the start of the game, is it not? Right before the two teams take the field.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Just hearsay at this point but the word is that Patrick Mahomes is going to be our starter this week, if not for the rest of the season, despite Davis Webb being ready to go.

This is going to make our Spring QB battle pretty interesting.

No dog in the UGA-Tech pissing match here, but this is pretty much right before the start of the game, is it not? Right before the two teams take the field.
The tunnel is starting its setup and the band is still on the field. This is probably about 15 minutes before game time. I will admit that we have a terrible fan base when it comes to getting to the game on time. Especially for noon games.

What do you consider decent in a 55,000 seat stadium? 35,000?

And congrats on the win. I'm sure if you guys hadn't imported the field from Veterans Stadium, it may have been different.
We had around 50k at the game. Personally, I was surprised by the poor turnout from Clemson fans. I guess we priced them out this year.

Just hearsay at this point but the word is that Patrick Mahomes is going to be our starter this week, if not for the rest of the season, despite Davis Webb being ready to go.

This is going to make our Spring QB battle pretty interesting.
Yall got so many QBs of the future. Might want to lend one to the Redskins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom