• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 14: Brought to you by the letter I: Incidental and Insignificant

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, it's felt like Georgia's been avoiding good teams from the west for years. Pretty laughable missouri gets to go through, especially getting blanked at home by Georgia and A&M being the best win.

Its almost like the SECs unbalanced conference schedule and weak out of conference schedule is designed to produce a lot of teams with inflated records.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
B3kRuSoIUAAeB7G.jpg

spiderman.gif

Enron

Banned
To be fair, it's felt like Georgia's been avoiding good teams from the west for years. Pretty laughable missouri gets to go through, especially getting blanked at home by Georgia and A&M being the best win.

All the SEC teams rotate the cross-division teams they play every couple of years, and Georgia ALWAYS plays Auburn every year so we are guaranteed at least one good West opponent on the schedule nearly every year, which is more than I can say for the rest of the SEC East. Shit, last year we had both LSU and Auburn.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'm thrilled he decided not to come here to Alabama.

also, a stat from "a guy that has no name"
Mizzou has now been to the same number of SEC title games as Ole Miss, Miss. State, South Carolina, Vandy, Kentucky & A&M have combined.

If I was a WVU fan I'd be mad salty about RichRod's departure. Dana just ain't cuttin' it. He left that program high and dry. They need to try to hire someone outside the program.

Target and Microsoft are both putting out the worst damn commercials this Winter.

If I hear that old guy single about Surface tablets one more time I am going to cry.

He joined as the coach in waiting, and then shenanigans occurred, making him the head coach before the next season actually began.

OH YEAH... lol, how was that not a much bigger story? Bill hired a PI to dig up dirt on Dana, right?

I'm being a bit too hard on Dana, it is a new conference and all, and a whole new level for WVU. It's just, he's no Rich Rod, IMO. WVU played the most exciting brand of college football back then. :( Slaton was a beast.

uclol

can't accomplish anything meaningful even with USC under massive sanctions.

meanwhile Hundley says he has "done everything I set out to do"

I guess bailing out of the biggest game of his college career was the last thing on the list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom