• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 14: Brought to you by the letter I: Incidental and Insignificant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
About time they use an Alabama legend to guest pick. Might be too early for him to be completely sauced up though.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Namath guaranteeing he is going to grab Corso if he picks Auburn was pretty funny.

And don't fuck this up Clemson. Again.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
UGA scored which isn't surprising.

Still the receiver was dumb as fuck on 3rd down. You don't run a route that isn't in the endzone.

andycapps

UGA scored which isn't surprising.

Still the receiver was dumb as fuck on 3rd down. You don't run a route that isn't in the endzone.
Mitchell knows what routes to run, I'm pretty sure that he was only one of Mason's options. He got it to the 1. Seemed to work okay to me.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Mitchell knows what routes to run, I'm pretty sure that he was only one of Mason's options. He got it to the 1. Seemed to work okay to me.

That's the shit you can get away with cause it's college. Doesn't mean it's smart. It's the shit that gets you benched in the league.

andycapps

That's the shit you can get away with cause it's college. Doesn't mean it's smart. It's the shit that gets you benched in the league.
What's dumb in NFL is running a route within 5 yards of line of scrimmage since the db can maul you as much as they want in that zone.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
B3YgwcXIIAAL1L3.jpg

So today is the last game at Wallace Wade with the track around it. After the game, Duke is inviting all fans down to field level to participate in the commencement of the renovations and to take a piece of the track home if they wish. Fans can even bring a bag to carry home the track pieces, or to wear over their heads should Wake Forest win. I will be taking plastic to be extra thorough.

I don't know if I'm more amused or irrationally angry about the way that ESPN radio's commercials put so much emphasis on the fact that Alabama-Auburn is a rematch from a game last year.

Only Kentucky leading is a surprise.

UGA should beat GT, and USC should beat Clemson since Cole is like beyond terrible.

I'm not surprised in the least.

I remember when Kentucky Football was pretty good in the mid-late 2000's. :( I miss those days. Do you remember then? LSU remembers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom