• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 4: Jerry was a UCLA Quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
too little, too late. I reserve any excitement for a short defensive stand or the recovering of an onside kick.

mre

Did Jessie Palmer just circle Samford as a tough game for Auburn? Does he think it's Stanford?

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
I am getting flashes of Boise St losing to Nevada a few years back because the kicker couldn't hit a damn kick. That kid is done for...

andycapps

Jesse Palmer is the fucking worst.
Uh yeah. He and his size Smedium suits.

If you guys want to see a fucking beat down, the Falcons are beating Tampa Bay 56-0 in the beginning of the 4th quarter. I haven't seen a team this bad in years, and I've watched some Browns games.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
This is the biggest blowout in recent NFL history, right? and it isn't even all offense, either. Everyone is getting in on the fun...except the Bucs, that is.

cdyhybrid

This is the biggest blowout in recent NFL history, right? and it isn't even all offense, either. Everyone is getting in on the fun...except the Bucs, that is.

Seahawks beat the Cards 59-0 two seasons ago. Saints dropped 62 on the Colts the year before that, I think.

andycapps

I was so proud of them for scoring 24 straight to tie the Steelers on the road... Only to lose on a FG, the only points they allowed in the second half.

FINE, YOU'RE RIGHT
That was just like a Cleveland sports team to get your hopes up like that only to then snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

cashman

Banned
I was so proud of them for scoring 24 straight to tie the Steelers on the road... Only to lose on a FG, the only points they allowed in the second half.

FINE, YOU'RE RIGHT

Come on Gondo, Weeden is a Cowboy now. You don't have to pretend to like the Browns anymore.

My Saturday Picks

Virginia Tech by 8
Pittsburgh by 8
Syracuse by 5
North Carolina by 10
Navy by 14
Utah by 5
LSU by 10
Oklahoma by 18
Florida State by 22
Arizona by 17

wn my straight bets and my line bets today so cant complain too much.

However K-State should have won and I would have got my pick'em correct.

mre

K-State Coug'd it. Whoever is playing Washington State had better watch out. This week's Cougin' it quota might have been met already.

So West Virginia (over OU) or Clemson (Over FSU) will cause the upset this week now.

SCAR stacking it against Vandy is my dark horse upset of the week though.

SCAR taking their focus off this game after their last win, its another TRAP GAME!!!!

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
nice avatar

I figured I had to change it from celebrating cotton at some point, but rather than going back to the original, our DC provided an option for a new version with the stories about him showing up to work high.

Someday I may get to go back to the original, but history has shown there's no real end to the random wheels-off stories that just randomly pop up regarding Tech throughout the year.

Can someone, besides mre and his ulterior motives, explain why Bama fans are concerned at all about the game this weekend? KY got pressure on Driskel, that's all you need to know about our line.

Lunar15

Can someone, besides mre and his ulterior motives, explain why Bama fans are concerned at all about the game this weekend? KY got pressure on Driskel, that's all you need to know about our line.

As a fellow Florida fan, you should know the reason: After being spoiled by years of having stellar offenses and defenses, any slight cracks in the system (see alabama's first game this year) cause mistrust and panic in the fanbase who begin to assume that the glory days are ending. It usually revolves around finding a scapegoat. (Bama: Kiffin, Florida: Addazio)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom