• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 6: Michigan Men Play Through Concussions

Pimpwerx

I fucking hate this. I really do. I hate what I'm watching in these Gators games.

Seriously? 3rd and long and we throw it to the guy 3 yards in the backfield? WTF is this shit? If you have no confidence in the QB, then bench his ass. This isn't Gators football by any stretch of the imagination. This is boring, uninspired, coward ball. I'll say this every fucking week, but if you hitch your wagon to a goddamn donkey, then don't be surprised when everyone else passes you by.

We are terrible, Gators fans. A fucking abomination of a team. Even during the Zook years, I had hope, and I could enjoy parts of the product. What's there to enjoy right now? Defense? We got shredded by a Bama offense that can't make big plays. Offense? WTF does that even mean when you have a QB who can't throw? Special teams? Not very special.

I struggle to sit through these games every weekend. How boring have we become as a team? I'm really getting frustrated, fellow Gator bros. I'm starting to lose my shit watching these games. I want to throw something at my tv everytiem Driskel's goofy mug is on it. Kill this team with fire, and start fresh. I'd forfeit the rest of this season if it meant Muschamp and his rotten stink were gone forever. PEACE.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Did that announcer just basically say Prescott is a combination of Cam Newton, Tim Tebow, and Johnny Manziel?

Time to watch the Marshall game!

*rubs hands together*

Oh, 7 minutes in the 1st quarter, Marshall 28 ODU 0. Game over already. Sigh... I like winning, but this sucks. It's like your team is playing early season warm-up laughers all year. This conference...

Time to watch the Marshall game!

*rubs hands together*

Oh, 7 minutes in the 1st quarter, Marshall 28 ODU 0. Game over already. Sigh... I like winning, but this sucks. It's like your team is playing early season warm-up laughers all year. This conference...
Does the OOC schedule look better for next year?

squicken

Really feels like the upsets on Thursday and Friday are a bad omen for the top teams this week. A&M just needs to execute but Hill is late on throws and the WRs are dropping the ones he puts on them

Does the OOC schedule look better for next year?

That's a good question. The AD has been teasing some big 'unbelievable' home and homes. But as it stands, NOPE. Just Purdue and Ohio (that's every year, though)

The funny thing, I think C-USA's head-to-head against other non-p5 conference opponents is really good. But there are some real developing programs here. KRUSTY WANTS OUT.

When Marshall was in the MAC, we got top 25 OOC opponents every season.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
What a bullshit call.

Edit: it's so stupid, Driskel has been hitting players straight on the whole game, of course the defender is going to go hard when Driskel is a yard away from the first down.

Kacar

Barrett takes the hits and just doesn't die at the end of runs like Brax.

Also Thomas our best reciever by a mile. Keyshawn Johnson's nephew IIRC.

What a fucking catch.

Top Bottom