• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 6: Michigan Men Play Through Concussions

Vicious

Never posted in this thread before. Currently live in Alabama but grew up south of Tampa and have been following Miami and Florida since the 90's.

I just gotta say... I am so fucking tired of Muschamp and Driskel. These games are beyond frustrating to watch.

JCizzle

Never posted in this thread before. Currently live in Alabama but grew up south of Tampa and have been following Miami and Florida since the 90's.

I just gotta say... I am so fucking tired of Muschamp and Driskel. These games are beyond frustrating to watch.

You don't find 6-0 through 2.5 quarters compelling football? Heh. Amazing this guy still has a job, truly amazing.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
mssst.0.0.gif

It's amazing how when Tennessee shows blitz we run a pass play as if they're playing man coverage.

And I've never been so disappointed in a fumble. Three fucking players there. Pick it up and run into the endzone. It's our only chance of scoring.

Tamanon

Banned
SMU cuts the lead to 11 after a crappy 4th down conversion attempt by us. Then we fumble the ensuing kickoff....

Feeling pretty great!

Lonestar

They have to stop MSUs as many times as they have to score, unless they plan on having 4 onside kicks.

Pimpwerx

It literally took years to bench Driskel. Years....fucking YEARS! Treon better not do anything to save Muschump's job. Develop and learn, but don't save that jackass' job. PEACE.

Jhriad

Kudos to the GAF Gator fans that continue to post despite their team looking like garbage. I've seen plenty of folks go silent after their team drops a single game let alone a season.

Lonestar

Kudos to the GAF Gator fans that continue to post despite their team looking like garbage. I've seen plenty of folks go silent after their team drops a single game let alone a season.

Nice example from Just this past Thursday.

Well, maybe the Aggies will stop them next drive

Top Bottom