• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 6: Michigan Men Play Through Concussions

Looks like they made some tweaks this afternoon to both the article and the map. Hey look, it's Cal.
AToVG9J.jpg

How is this possible? All the northerners come down for the winter and get swept into the life-long Gator Bandwagon?

And by popular I mean they are pulling numbers around 8% and 9%. Thats enough to have the largest fanbase in the region though. I imagine CFB fans in the north east are a lot like NFL fans in Hawaii. You are free to pick your favorite team without worrying about region.

(FRI) Louisville @ Syracuse by 4
Texas A&M @ Mississippi State by 7
Florida @ Tennessee by 4
Alabama @ Ole Miss by 10
Oklahoma @ TCU by 13
Stanford @ Notre Dame by 4
Wisconsin @ Northwestern by 20
LSU @ Auburn by 7
Michigan @ Rutgers by 4
Miami @ Georgia Tech by 4
Nebraska @ Michigan State by 13[/QUOTE]

Texas A&M @ Mississippi State by 4
Florida @ Tennessee by 4
Alabama @ Ole Miss by 6
Oklahoma @ TCU by 4
Wisconsin @ Northwestern by 7
LSU @ Auburn by 7
Michigan @ Rutgers by 4
Miami @ Georgia Tech by 4
Nebraska @ Michigan State by 7

Jhriad

(FRI) Louisville @ Syracuse by 11
Texas A&M @ Mississippi State by 10
Florida @ Tennessee by 4
Alabama @ Ole Miss by 11
Oklahoma @ TCU by 7
Wisconsin @ Northwestern by 7
LSU @ Auburn by 4
Michigan @ Rutgers by 4
Miami @ Georgia Tech by 7
Nebraska @ Michigan State by 4

Jhriad

Even though I picked Nebraska to win in my pick'em everyone should expect a Michigan State win. If we don't turn the ball over I think we can win but I'm expecting 1-2 interceptions thrown by Armstrong and potentially another turnover via a fumble or some such. It's hard to believe when we haven't beaten a top 10 opponent on the road since 1997.

Alex Lewis will have at least two penalties (holding, false start, etc) called on him and probably kill drives and our linebackers will be picked apart. Also Michigan State will cruise on their first drive of the game if they don't mess it up for themselves. Our defense takes a drive to remember how to play football.

Ganhyun

just watched Louisville get saved by a delay of game when they fumbled the ball, and then penalize themselves out of field goal range, penalize themselves out of pinning Syracuse on the half yard line with a punt, to pinning them on the 1 with the repunt.

Edit: and a safety.

Oh well, off to Destiny now.

So the Wahoos have played two teams that are playing tonight.

I'm rooting for both BYU and Louisville.

Syracuse QB looks horrible. And he's a senior... lol.

Are they wearing throwback unis?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
If any football play deserved the price is right fail song, it was that drop by Syracuse.

Also, why does GAF take so long to load now?

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Fishing with my father-in-law tomorrow morning and then headed to Pullman for the game. Should be a ton of offense and will hopefully be a good one! Go Cougs!

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Go Cougs!

Working towards that playoff appearance after the SEC, Pac-12, Big 12, and Notre Dame all share a couple of losses a piece... woot woot! :p

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
BYU can stop all the undefeated talk, our defense is the worst ive seen in years.

Utah State has an amazing rush defense, but the Cougs are giving up stupid yardage on defense and not looking amazing on offense. With that said, they should still go undefeated, but they don't look like a world beater this game, that is for sure.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Feels like 2001 all over again. This is BYUs pride cycle fall. Once they humble themselves again and realize they are a consistent 9-3/8-4 team, they will be fine. It is when they think they will go undefeated that stuff like this starts happening. :p

Top Bottom