• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 6: Michigan Men Play Through Concussions

Pimpwerx

I think we might give up a TD to SMU here. 2 4th down conversions on the drive thus far.

Hey Tam, weren't you a Gators fan at one point? Why do I feel like that was the case?

Also, any CFB thread lifers changed allegiances when they attended a different D1 school? I just realize I've been in these threads long enough for that to have happened.

Lastly, when's the last time threeball posted in here? Ever since he went to play for TCU, I don't remember seeing him again. PEACE.

Tamanon

Banned
Hey Tam, weren't you a Gators fan at one point? Why do I feel like that was the case?

Also, any CFB thread lifers changed allegiances when they attended a different D1 school? I just realize I've been in these threads long enough for that to have happened.

Lastly, when's the last time threeball posted in here? Ever since he went to play for TCU, I don't remember seeing him again. PEACE.

Yeah I was a Gator fan at one time, before going to a different school. Never went to Florida, so by the bylaws of College Fandom I had to forsake them.

Pimpwerx

Yeah I was a Gator fan at one time, before going to a different school. Never went to Florida, so by the bylaws of College Fandom I had to forsake them.

Ha. That's why I asked that question. I figured if you changed allegiances, it was probably due to attending that school. That's cool, man. My school didn't have a D1 team, so the bylaws allowed me to keep mine. :D PEACE.

Ganhyun

Voluneteers coach runs out and check on each injured player to get an idea of the severity of the injury.

Not a bad idea. Keeps the mess like what happened in Michigan from happening.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Six points for SMU! If they make the extra point then they will officially have their highest point total thus far this season.

::edit::
And there it is! ECU to be relegated to FCS.

That's a good question. The AD has been teasing some big 'unbelievable' home and homes. But as it stands, NOPE. Just Purdue and Ohio (that's every year, though)

The funny thing, I think C-USA's head-to-head against other non-p5 conference opponents is really good. But there are some real developing programs here. KRUSTY WANTS OUT.

When Marshall was in the MAC, we got top 25 OOC opponents every season.
Sign of the times I think. The larger conferences are intentionally refusing to schedule certain teams. We're having issues finding teams willing to play us. We still have a missing home game for next year.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
State is whooping that ass up and down the field.

Also based Octoberfest

imagey9yg8.jpg

I can't believe how incompetent our offense is. There's nothing worse than having a team who is sure to lose a bunch of games AND is boring as hell to watch.

And what is with the fucking swing passes to Matt Jones? He is a 230lb power back. How about use a speedy guy? Also: enough with this up-tempo shit. This team is not built for that and all it does is tire out the O line who is only average to begin with.

jjasper

Holy shit I am not watching this game but it sounds horrible.

Most impressive thing about the game is the fan checkerboard.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
To be honest this isn't an upset except because of the way the voters are dumb.

To go with this, A&M is only rated as highly as they currently are because of their "amazing upset win" over South Carolina in week 1. They jumped from preseason #21 all the way to #9 (along with receiving two #1 votes) after that win over a team that is currently unranked.

It's 4am here, just checking the scores as I get up to use the bathroom.

Not surprised miss state are winning here but kicking myself for going against them in my big multi bet!

pxleyes

Banned
I'm glad we are on the road and can't watch this amateur hour. Offensive Coordinator Will Muschamp seems like a piece of shit.

Top Bottom