• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 6: Michigan Men Play Through Concussions

Ezduo

Banned
I can't even begin to articulate how much this team dissapoints me every year.

I've never known anything other than abject embarrassment as a Tennessee fan. And it feels like it gets worse every year.

Meier

Tennessee is going to have plenty of time to go down and try and score. They should get the ball around midfield.

Ohh, thought Tennessee had 1 TO left, guess it just hadn't been taken off the board.

Enfinit

"It's great to see all these people out here disappointed."

- Will Muschamp, referring to the Tennessee fans.

What a class act.

cdyhybrid

So...Dan Mullen to Michigan?

Can't believe Gata won.

I can't even begin to articulate how much this team dissapoints me every year.

I've never known anything other than abject embarrassment as a Tennessee fan. And it feels like it gets worse every year.

I know that feel. When I was in school Tyrone Willingham was our coach. We went 0-12 my senior year. At least we pulled our heads out of our asses eventually.

Enfinit

The chant was before the comment
It's one thing if you're a top team in the country and a great head coach. But it's Will Muschamp and his rag-tag team of Fighting Driskels that just squeaked by a Tennessee team by a singular point. You can't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk.

cdyhybrid

It's one thing if you're a top team in the country and a great head coach. But it's Will Muschamp and his rag-tag team of Fighting Driskels that just squeaked by a Tennessee team by a singular point. You can't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk.

Since when has that stopped anyone from rubbing in a rivalry win?

Top Bottom