• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 6: Michigan Men Play Through Concussions

Pimpwerx

Kudos to the GAF Gator fans that continue to post despite their team looking like garbage. I've seen plenty of folks go silent after their team drops a single game let alone a season.

We can take comfort knowing Muschamp is running out of rope. Like Zook, this is just a waiting game. PEACE.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
CFB blows my mind.

There are barely over 2 mill people in the whole state of Miss. Texas has like 26 mill, and yet Miss St has better players than A&M.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Lots of out of state programs recruit Texas kids. Also, Texas has 12 FBS schools to Mississippi's 3

34958daed976253aa485490b9289ee07_original.png

Maybe more overall maybe, but plenty of talent in that state. Being next to Louisiana and Alabama, help as well.

Jhriad

Miss St. must have covered every A&M receiver's gloves in vaseline or something. Hill hasn't been throwing great balls but the number of drops is getting silly.

Neoparadigm is a Michigan fan I believe and he still posts. There's one more but I'm blanking on the name.
Dreams Visions and Dude Abides pop in occasionally.

Though Dude typically prefers saying smartass things about Ohio State rather than saying anything substantive about U-M.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Speaking of which, where are those Miami fans anyway.

They won last week :mad: but I'm rooting for them tonight. Maybe not to win, but hopefully they'll rough up GT a good bit before we paly them next week.

The 2nd half of this UNC/VT game is ass. Time to change the channel

They won last week :mad: but I'm rooting for them tonight. Maybe not to win, but hopefully they'll rough up GT a good bit before we paly them next week.

The 2nd half of this UNC/VT game is ass. Time to change the channel

Hopefully they do. GT still being undefeated doesn't sit right with me.

Schmitty

Virginia, if you can't beat Pitt tonight, you will be worse than Akron through the transitive property. Think about that

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Hey announcers, both these fucking teams suck! Have you been watching the game? Zero chance either of us make it to the SEC championship game.

Top Bottom