• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 6: Michigan Men Play Through Concussions

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
:jnc at the commentator in the OU-TCU game. "Listenbee with the reception" when the ball was 5 or 6 feet over his head.

::edit::
Also :jnc at the Baylor-Texas game. Texas fans going nuts because they thought they got a 4th down stop, band starts playing their fight song, then the ref signals first down for Baylor.

squicken

A&M really didn't deserve it's ranking, but losing by 30 is pretty embarrassing. Should shut up Sumlin and the rest of the staff about not missing Manziel

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
It's one thing if you're a top team in the country and a great head coach. But it's Will Muschamp and his rag-tag team of Fighting Driskels that just squeaked by a Tennessee team by a singular point. You can't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk.
The Fighting Driskels lost 9-0. The Fighting Harrises won 10-0.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I hate my life

I'm tired of watching honestly. Ten years of losing to Florida, seven years of scrapping to five or six wins.... Damn. Now my weekend is ruined (again) and now I have a major assignment to do plus a huge test this upcoming week to study for.

Theses announcers are the worst. First they act like they've never seen a zone before and then they can't even see the guy land OOB on the catch

Meier

This true-FR Featherston is a baller. Think he was only a 3* too.. he's like 6'7" or something.

Oh shit, two big plays in a row! Fumble recovery!

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Let's Go Vandy! Beat dem mutts!!!

vandy.jpg

Top Bottom