• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Week 7: Katy Perry, Football Goddess. Everyone else, Cougin It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
you're goddamn right.

Ate dinner with my folks last night and my dad and I are talking about todays games. Besides being paranoid about Arkansas, he sorta stared into the great wide open, as if dreaming an impossible dream

"lord I hope Miss St beats the hell outta Auburn"

and a smile touched the corner of his mouth.

When you wish upon a star...... course its not over and no team pulls bullshit out of their ass to win quite like Auburn.

bob page

mich.0.gif

go green

Balphon

You greatly overestimated the competence of UCLA coaching.

But not Pac-12 officiating, that's for sure.

And you're right, these may be 2 of the worst coached teams in the conference, saved only by virtue of the fact that Sark somehow still has a HC job.

"The Hat is off the referee" sounds 100% something someone making up a game would say. "And as well all know, when the referee takes off his shoes that is a shnazledrop and that will cost the team 36 points."

Branduil

So glad Mora Jr. is getting exposed on national television. Hope he loses every game for the rest of the season by 50 points.

seriously? makes the tackle, looks like he was glad about it then gets hurt.. Looks like a stinger.. At least he's getting up, thats good

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Still don't get why coach stuck with a struggling JT who looked like he was limping all game. I'm not one to say go to the back up immediately when things aren't going well, but if JT is/was hurt why keep him in Johnson when it's obvious he didn't have it and the injury wasn't helping things?

Got out smarted by Duke you did coach.

Karl2177

ISU game is a snoozefest. Our offense can't do shit besides get 3/4 of the way down the field and nap. Meanwhile our defense is attempting the two hand touch strat on run plays. It's not very effective.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Still don't get why coach stuck with a struggling JT who looked like he was limping all game. I'm not one to say go to the back up immediately when things aren't going well, but if JT is/was hurt why keep him in Johnson when it's obvious he didn't have it and the injury wasn't helping things?

Got out smarted by Duke you did coach.

Still almost won because our defense had decided it was tired of playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom